Thirty Two

It was Sunday now, and Thomas was leaning the next morning. Newt woke up before Tommy. After about five minutes of being awake, he got a message.

Forkboy: Hey, cutie ;)

Newt: Minho? How did you-? I blocked you!

Forkboy: Yes you did, but when you have a dad who knows how to get around things such as blocks, you don't stay blocked for long.

Newt: How many times do I have to tell you? I DON'T LIKE YOU!!

Forkboy: No, you love me.

Newt: My boyfriend is here.

Forkboy: You two broke up.

Newt: No, you two broke up.

Forkboy: Why is he here?

Newt: To see me.

Forkboy: Even after he thought you two broke up?

Newt: He wanted to get me back.

Newt heard his phone buzz, but at the same time Tommy hugged him around the neck. "Morning," he groggily said. "Who are you texting?" Newt looked down and saw four messages from Minho.

"Minho," Newt muttered picking up his phone.

Forkboy: But what about us?

Forkboy: He's just getting in the way.

Forkboy: I love you, Newt . . .

Forkboy: Forever 😏

At the sight of the word 'forever' Newt looked at Tommy, who's eyes were glued to the screen. His eyes not leaving the messages, Tommy motioned for Newt to hand him his phone. Newt did.

Newt: Hey, Minho!! This is Newt's boyfriend! I'm sure you've heard about me before. Look, I'd really appreciated if you, oh I don't know . . . STOPPED FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!!!! He doesn't even like you. You're being a complete dick. I'm sure there are other people out there who actually like you, but that's a stretch. Just leave Newt alone.

Forkboy: What are you gonna do about my flirting?

Thomas opened the message and got infuriated. "Take me to Minho's house," Tommy growled. Newt had never seen him like this. Quite honestly, it was scary. Newt followed Tommy out of the house and to his car. Throughout the car ride, Tommy would mumble angrily to himself. The only thing Newt heard was, "I'm going to kill him." After that, Newt put his hand on Tommy's knee to calm him down.

They reached Minho's house. There were no cars outside in the driveway. If it hadn't been for a bedroom light being on, they would have guessed no one was home. Thomas pulled out Newt's phone. He'd forgotten that he still had it.

Newt: I'll show you what I'm going to do about it. Come outside.

Forkboy: Your wish is my command.