Thirty Three

Minho opened his door to face the two boys. One was furious, glaring at him. He could only assume that this was the infamous Tommy. This brought a smile to Minho's face. It was layed out in front of him how he could win this fight. "You must be Tommy," Minho smiled, making Thomas growl. "You're a lot cuter than the pictures I saw on Newt's phone." Minho looked back to see Newt look at his feet near the car.

Thomas stormed up to Minho, not saying anything. He pushed the boy against the house, getting ready to punch him. Minho saw what was going to happen and smiled. This was going to be easier than he thought. Minho leaned forwards and connect his and Thomas' lips. Thomas instantly pushed away. Using his distraction to his advantage, Minho walked up and punch Thomas. A crunch was heard and Thomas fell, holding his bleeding nose.

Minho kicked Thomas a couple times before he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and was met with a fist in the gut. He doubled over, holding his stomach. It took a second, but Minho realized that the punch had came from no other than Newt. Before he could come out of his daze, Newt kicked Minho in the groin. Minho fell to the ground with a yelp. Newt ran over to Tommy who was still holding his hands over his nose. It was definitely broken.

Newt bent down and Tommy stand up and led him to the car and quickly drove to the hospital. They weren't there for long. The doctor just popped Tommy's nose right back into place. By the time we got home, it was nearing 3pm. "I'm sorry I got your nose broken," New5 said as they were on the couch. His head was laying on Newt's lap. He leaned down and gently kissed Tommy's nose like a mother would do to 'cure' a boo boo.

Tommy giggled and rolled his eyes, "It's not your fault, it's Minho's. He just needs to move on and realize that we're together." Newt nodded his head in agreement. "By the way," Thomas continued, "I didn't get to see it, but you seemed pretty badass."

"Do you mean that as completely badass or pretty and badass?" Newt teased, giggling a little.

"Both," Tommy stated with a smile. Newt leaned down and connected their lips. It was much better with Newt rather than Minho, Tommy concluded, smiling into the kiss.