Jasmine Cullen

Hello my name is Jasmine Cullen and I am a vampire.

Yes I am Rosalie and Emmett's "Daughter", well you get the picture. They adopted me when I was a baby, my life was very confusing to me up until I got into high school. I started understanding things more clearly, it was strange at first but there's no such thing as a normal life. By the time I graduated high school, my 18th birthday came and my grandfather (Carlisle) wanted to know what I wanted to for my birthday. I told him that I wanted to change, which took a lot of convincing others especially my mom but after I changed I realized that I still have some human traits in me.

Powers; Strength, Speed, Battle Strategy, read minds, somewhat of a Shield, plus I can speak to others with my mind.

Age: 18 but stopped aging a few months ago.
The thirst was killing me but instead a craving taste for animal blood but was also able to eat human food. All of these abilities made me think that I will never be married or have any children of my own which broke my mother's heart since Bella told me what life Rosalie really wanted before she changed. I never felt so awful before until that day when I crushed my mom's heart, I didn't know that that's what she wanted. I also never felt so ashamed of myself for hurting my mom the way I did. Hopefully she will understand someday.
It all started the day after Renessme was born, I was happy that I have a little cousin but I wasn't happy with all the attention mom was giving her.