The Dream

We finally came back to the house, Dad giving me the piggy back ride back. We walked inside to Bella to give her the key.

Alice: Happy Birthday!
Bella: (confused) I stopped aging 3 days ago. Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up.
Jasmine: (muttering) Well, then. (Loud enough) Hope she's not like that for my birthday.

The room roared with laughs. I love my family.

She handed Bella the key and she escorted them to their new home.
Jasmine: Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going to bed (Yes I have the ability to sleep! THANK YOU GOD!!) Good night, Everybody.

All: Good Night.

In the middle of the night, I had this dream where I was in the  snow and in the arms of some guy; but when I turned around and saw he had dark hair, same skin tone as mine, very handsome, and what took me away was his red eyes. He caressed my cheek, looked deep into my eyes and kissed me. It was the best kiss I EVER had! I felt happy and loved being with this guy that I have never seen before in my entire life. I felt like I never wanted to let him go. He pulled away and said the three words I didn't expect to hear...... " I Love You."

I woke up and was gasping for air, soon I was looking around to know I was in my room and telling myself repeatedly that it was just a dream. After a few minutes later after trying to figure out who this guy is or how could I have known him, I went back to sleep. What a day! What a dream! What a hunk!!!!! I mean uhhh don't tell my dad, I said that. Uhhh Good night!

* Sorry for the short chapter, it will get better I promise. 2 chapters in one day, feeling very proud right now. Haha! Anyway hope you guys like it.