Bella Wakes Up

Mom was holding Renesmee again, don't get me wrong I love her so much, but sometimes it makes me question my mother sometimes. Jacob came in from the front door with Bella and Uncle Edward behind him, we were all surrounding the baby in the hallway of the kitchen. Grandma broke the silence as soon as she saw the couple enter.

Esme: Welcome to the family.

That comment made Bella so happy, its like she belongs with us, as a vampire, I am truly happy for my aunt.

Alice: You look amazing, Bella.
Carlisle: Someone's been waiting to meet you.

Mom's back was toward us as she was holding Renesmee with Jake by her side. Bella is going to flip when she finds out, just know that its not going to be coming from me. I'm out of it, don't want any drama here but then again this is vampires and werewolves so there's no such thing as a life without it for us.

Edward: Rose.

Mom finally turned around to show Bella her daughter and when she did I got this weird feeling. I felt like I wanted to be like a big sister to her, like she was my actual baby sister. Now it made me realize that maybe it wouldn't have been so bad to wait till I was done with having kids to be a vampire. Well I can't turn back time but I am still happy to have that little girl as a part of my family.

Mom handed her over to Bella, honestly she looked a little nervous at first but she got comfortable, they were smiling at each other and Renesmee touched Bella's cheek and left her mother fascinated by her gift.

Bella: What was that?
Edward: She showed you the first memory she has of you.
Bella: Showed me? How?
Edward: *chuckles* How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? How does Jasmine have her powers? She's gifted.
Bella: I've only been out for two days?
Carlisle: Her growth rate is unprecedented.

Jacob came from behind my mother and headed towards Bella reaching for Renesmee.

Jacob: All right. That's enough experimenting for one day.
Edward: Jacob. She's doing great.
Jacob: Yeah. Let's not push it though.
Jasmine: Come on, Jacob.
Jacob: Not now, Jasmine.
Jasmine: It's her child.
Jacob: I know that but for the baby's safety I think we should quit while we're ahead.
Jasmine: We?
Jacob: Yes WE. I am apart this too.

Jake got close to Bella which caused her to glare at him.

Bella: What's your problem?
Rose: Oh. Do tell her, Jacob.
Jasmine: Mom, don't start.
Emmett: This should be good.
Jasmine: Dad, lay off!
Edward: Hold on a second. Bella.

Uncle Edward was letting Bella know that he was going to take Renesmee from her to hold her as things were starting to get ugly. Jake looked scared of Bella while Mom and Dad were smirking. I was scared for him!

Jacob: Look, it's a wolf thing-
Bella: What's a wolf thing?

Mom moved toward Edward and silently asked to hold Renesmee then had her in her arms.

Jacob: You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with.

While Jake was explaining Bella was giving the most disgusted and pissed look I have ever seen. Uncle Edward was moving toward the two while everyone else (except me) moved back.

Jacob: And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise.
Bella: Take Renesmee out of the room.

Grandma and Mom both went to escort the baby out away from the drama.

Jacob: (saddened)Oh.
In his mind it meant "oh god". I stepped closer and held Jake's arm to let him know that I am by his side. As soon as Uncle Edward stepped closer and touch Bella's shoulder to calm her down she spoke.

Bella: Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you.
Jasmine: Oh shit.
Jacob: (scared)Oh.

Just like that! Bella grabbed him by the back of the neck like a dog, and dragging him outside with me right behind.

Jasmine: Bella. Bella stop. Bella, wait!

She threw him out the front door like trash! Everyone started coming out to watch (of course except for Mom and the baby) the show.

Bella: You imprinted on my daughter?!
Jacob: It wasn't my choice!
Bella: SHE'S A BABY!
Jacob: It's not like that. You think Edward would let me live if it was?
Edward: I'm still debating.
Jasmine: Uncle!
Bella: (walking down the steps towards Jake)I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? SHE'S MINE!!!

With that he bumped him in the should hard enough for him to fall in pain. Leah and Seth showed up. Hopefully this will be put to an end. Then again, Bella's fumed! I felt so bad for Jake. Leah growled like she was about to attack.

Jacob: It's fine, Leah.
Bella: You're gonna stay away from her.
Jacob: You know I can't do that.

BAM! She hit him again and caused more pain. Me and the two wolves were getting worried for Jake.

Esme: Stop her, Edward.
Edward: He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?
Jasmine: Uncle, please stop her. She's hurting him.
Edward: Let her handle it, Jasmine.

Jake got up off the ground while Bella was waiting to hit him again.

Jacob: Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That's gone now right?
Bella: Long gone!
Jacob: Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there.
Bella: Nessie? YOU NICKNAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCH NESS MONSTER?!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man. Yep hate to be him right now.

She came toward but Seth came to protect him. Bella threw him at a tree.

Jasmine: SETH!!!!!!!!!!!

I rushed to him like there was no tomorrow. He was my friend, of course I would help him.

Jasmine: (rubbing him fur for comfort)Seth are you all right?
Jacob: Seth are you okay?
Bella: Seth, I'm sorry.
Jacob: He'll be alright.

Seth limped over to Leah. I finally had enough of this B.S. I stood in front of Jake and the wolves to block from Bella.

Jasmine: That's enough, Bella! You and I both know that it's not going to go away. I understand it sucks but you gotta get over, because one day she's gonna feel the same way about him!
Jacob: Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness..
Jasmine: Ahh!
Jacob: Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason.

The fight finally stopped.