Hello Handsome

Everybody started packing up traveling clothes, we all stopped what we were doing when Sam showed up. He gave Grandpa a note which looked like a page from a book.

Sam: Alice asked me to give you that. She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night.
Esme: Carlisle?
Jasmine: What is it?
Carlisle: They left us.
Rosalie: Why?
Jasmine: Why now when we need them the most?
Carlisle: She didn't say.
Bella: Can I see that?

Carlisle handed Bella the note and I looked over her shoulder to get a glance of the message she left.

"Grab as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come." The note was a page from "the Merchant of Venice", there had to be an explanation for this or maybe a clue to be solved. I left with my grandparents on this trip, something in my heart was telling me to go with them. Our first stop is Egypt and there are so many people and historical sights that I never thought I would see up close. My grandparents and I went to speak with Grandpa's friend and so far he wasn't cooperating.

Carlisle: Amun, please.
Amun :(trying to escort us out) I cannot help you, Carlisle.
Carlisle: I wouldn't ask if it weren't urgent.
Jasmine: Sir please. We don't ask you to fight all we need is a witness.
Amun: You must go.

Suddenly the water in the pool in front of us was lifted to from a wall blocking the front door. The person controlling it was guy that looked young and right when he turned his head I recognize him right away. He was the an from my dreams, everything looked the same; especially his dark red eyes. But his smile quickly made me forget what I was thinking at the moment, I almost forgot his sister standing beside him as well; she was very beautiful and very thin. His eyes met mine the entire time he spoke and I couldn't resist looking in his. HELLO HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Handsome Man: I'd like to hear about it. I never get to meet any of Amun's friends. He likes to keep me hidden.
Carlisle & Jasmine: I can't imagine why.

That one comment caused everyone to look at me, I never blushed so hard in my entire life. He released the water back into the pool and when he did I giggled-. Wait what the hell? Did I just giggle? What is the matter with me? As soon as the sound came out of my mouth, the "Handsome man" looked at me and smiled very wide and that made me blush even more! Grandpa went to shake his hand and introduced us all to the boy.

Carlisle: Carlisle.
Handsome Man: Benjamin.
Carlisle: This is my lovely wife, Esme.
Esme: It's a pleasure to meet you, Benjamin.
Benjamin: Likewise. And who is this beautiful young lady?
Carlisle: (pulls Jasmine closer to him and Benjamin) Benjamin, this is our granddaughter, Jasmine. She is gifted just like you, I see you two will be getting along quite well.

I went to shake his hand but when we touched I felt electricity shock me from my hand to my entire body. He didn't shake my hand though, he held for a few seconds and then spoke.
Benjamin: It is an honor to meet you, Jasmine.

He bend down and kissed my hand, as his lips touched my hand my legs felt like jello. In any second now I could collapse on the ground.

Jasmine: The pleasure is all mine, Benjamin.
Benjamin: Are you sure we haven't met before? I could've sworn I've seen that beautiful smile somewhere.
Jasmine: I am sure believe me, I would've recognize a handsome man like you right away.

I decided to tell me grandparents about the dream I had of Benjamin and I in the snow. Right when left Egypt with Benjamin and his family we have never been apart. The family sorta figured there was something going on between us, because when my grandparents left for Europe I stayed behind with Benjamin at the house. Despite the romance, we need all the help we can get to save our family.