"Show Time"

After hearing that I started to panic, I was becoming VERY nervous about this because this is a really situation especially for Bella. I wanted to KILL Jacob for what he did and to say that he wasn't being selfish about it was just ridiculous. So as fast we could, we tried to help Bella look as normal as possible, thanks to Jacob we had to make it quick. Alice was helping her out with some contacts she bought in order to hide the red eyes.

Alice: They will irritate your eyes at first.
Carlisle: The main thing is not to move too fast.
Esme: Try taking a seat. Crossing your legs.

Bella got up saw a chair across the room and moved so fast it caused the chair to hit the wall. Slowly crossing her legs.

Esme: Maybe a tad slower. Hmm.
Alice: And blink at least three times a minute.

She was doing well at fist but blinked so rapidly. Alice noticed it too but didn't want to say anything.

Alice: Good
Jasmine: (Whispers to Alice) Stop lying to her.
Jacob: For a cartoon character. Ow! Geez Jasmine I might as well wear a helmet then.
Jasmine: Go ahead I can break it.

Caused everyone in the room to laugh but Grandpa tried to change the subject and get back on track.

Carlisle: Hold your breath. It will help with the thirst.
Edward: Just don't forget to move your shoulders. So it will look like you're breathing.

So far so good.

Rosalie: And don't sit so straight. Humans don't do that.
Jasmine: Example (pointing to a slouching Jake)
Jacob: I hate you.
Jasmine: Oh I love you too.

Bella: Okay I got it. Move around, blink, slouch.

A second later we heard a car coming in and we all were wishing Bella luck as we started to leave.
Esme: Good Luck.
Jasmine: Show Time.

I really hope she does well, I can't imagine living my life without my family, led alone making them believe I was dead. So I think Bella is a very strong woman for trying to make this work, for the both of them.