Irina

Time was our only enemy, we were worried about Renessme growing rapidly. We were all afraid of what would happen in the future, her future. Sure my mother had her practically attached to her hip as a baby, maybe I was jealous but that was before and this is now. I care for Renessme like if she was my own little sister, and honestly I sometimes wish that she was my little sister. She loves to hang out with me, like color pictures, watch Disney movies together, and collecting things. Today is a new day, I woke up to a little person staring at me laying on my bed.

Jasmine: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *THUD!*
Renessme: Jasmine? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Are you alright?
Jasmine: (Rubbing the back of her head hence the pain from her hardwood floor)I'm alright, next time just say "Wake Up". Okay?
Renessme: (Like Michelle Tanner)You got it, Dude.
Jasmine: Haha. Well okay Dude. What's got you so exciting to wake me up at 9 o'clock in the morning?
Renessme: Well Mommy was going to take me to catch some snowflakes and I asked if you could come and she said I could you. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssssssssssssseeee??????????????????????????????????
Jasmine: Hahaha. Okay okay. I would be honored Ms. Cullen. Just give me a few minutes to get dressed.
Renessme: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're gonna have so much! I'm gonna go tell Mommy.

And with that she left my room, giving time to get ready to brush my teeth, change into some clothes, do my hair and makeup.

I jumped off the last step of the stairs with Bella, Renessme, and Jacob.
Jasmine: Hey Balto!
Jacob: Very funny Humpty Dumpty.
Jasmine: Shut up Sour Wolf!
Bella: Do I have to hear this the whole way?
Both: Sorry.
Renessme: Let's GO!

When we got deep into the forest, Jake wanted to shift for protection. While Renessme wanted me to catch snowflakes with her. Well me as her "big sister" figure I couldn't refuse and joined her. I took a little break a little break because this child could catch for DAYS!!!! I stood by Bella and Jake while she caught more. She came up to me and Bella and showed us this beautiful snowflake she caught while jumping high into the air.

Renessme: Look! A snowflake!
Bella: It's beautiful. Why don't you go get another one?
Jasmine: Very beautiful pumpkin!

She walked off to catch more.

Bella: Edward thinks that we will find more answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something. (To Jasmine) She looks up to you, you know ?
Jasmine: Really? Why do you say that?
Bella: Because she always wishes that you would be her older sister. She tells me and Edward all the time.
Jasmine: Well to be honest, I do at times wish that she was my sister too. But I know that could never happen but I will always be there for her like a big sister should. I would put my life on the line for that little girl.
Bella: The words of a true big sister. SHE truly loves you  .
Jasmine: Hmmm. Believe me I love her too. Is that?

Renessme ran to me and Jake for protection and mostly being scrared.

Renessme: Who was that?
Bella: I think that's our cousin from Denali. IRINA!
Jasmine: Stay here.

Before Bella could respond I  ran to her before she could jump off the cliff and into the ocean. Her back was towards me.

Jasmine: Irina. What are you doing here?
Irina: I'm here to get proof.
Jasmine: Proof of what, Irina?
Irina: (She turned towards me)Of history repeating itself.
Jasmine: What are you talking about?
Irina: You'll see. (She turned her back towards me)
Jasmine: Irina! Don't-
She jumped into the ocean. Bella came behind me.

Bella: What happened?
Jasmine: I don't know, but we gotta go home.