Family Time

Well, glad that was over. Right when things were calm, my father called me.
Emmett: Jasmine. Upstairs now.
Jasmine: Yes, Dad.
We went to Mom and Dad's room while Mom was in the nursery with Renesmee. He opened the door for me to step in, when we were both in he shut the door quietly.
For Renesmee.

Emmett: I expect an explanation for what the hell that was out there.
Jasmine: Okay... Bella was hurting Jake and I defended my friends. Was there anything else I forgot?
Emmett: Don't be such a smart ass young lady! You my have graduated from high school and all, but there is no need from that attitude with me.
Jasmine: Well what did you expect, Dad? You wanted Bella to beat him to a pulp?
Emmett: What's wrong with that?
Jasmine: Dad!
Emmett: Fine. But it was still funny.
Jasmine: Dad!
Emmett: Okay! Fine, I see your point. But what did you mean?
Jasmine: About what?
Emmett: What you said to Bella. About the imprints, about how you both know what it's like? What did you mean by that, Jasmine?
Jasmine: Okay, it's time I told you the truth... In my sophomore and junior year, Paul and I were dating.
Emmett: AW HELL NAW! ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine: Wait! Dad, no. You cannot tell Mom. She'll cause a massacre to happen. You didn't let me finish the story. It was before Jake's sister and we were happy but when they saw each other for the first time. That's when I knew that Paul wasn't the one for me. And he knew it too, so we talked and thought it would be best for the both of us to end things so no love triangles would occur. We have been nothing but good friends ever since.
Emmett: Oh honey I'm sorry. That must've been pretty tough to go through alone and then hide from all of us for so long.
Jasmine: Eh! It is was it is. (Heading to leave the room) He wasn't great at the sex anyways.
Emmett: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!
Jasmine: Gotcha! *hysterically laughing* I'm still a virgin, Dad.
Emmett: Oh god! Don't ever pull a stunt like that again or I will cause a massacre.
Jasmine: I love you, Dad.
Emmett: I love you more, Sweetheart. Let's get downstairs before they start the surprise without us.
Jasmine: Let's go! Jasmine CullenBella Wakes UpFamily TimeThe Dream"You Did What?!""Show Time"Bella vs. DadIrina!Houston We Have A ProblemHello Handsome
Share
  Discuss this...