Chapter 47

This is still one of my favorite manips that I've made of them

Harry

"Okay so ... what are your thoughts on going to a club tonight?" I ask Felicity after directing her to turn down the next street.

It's my turn in the passenger's seat, and honestly I kind of hate it. Aside from the fact that I'm not sitting on the driver's side of my own car, being in the passenger's seat means I'm the navigator. I fucking suck at directions. I don't even know what I'm talking about half of the time, and I can't seem to be on the same page as my phone's navigation. Every time I think a turn is coming up, I misjudge the distance and end up missing it. Whenever Felicity starts asking me a bunch of specific navigation questions, I get overwhelmed and can't seem to give her the right answer. I don't understand why she has to rely on me to tell her where to go and not her own phone. We'd probably get to our destination faster if she didn't listen to me.

"Are you talking about Liam's club?" She asks, looking over at me. As I nod my head in response, she shrugs her shoulders. "I think we should go. It'll be fun and we'll have a good time."

"He's going to be so happy."

"I would be happy, too. If I opened a hit club in Las Vegas and my friends wanted to come to it, I'd be ecstatic," she laughs as her brows pull together, giving me a look as if to say that was a dumb response.

"Well, you haven't met Liam yet. He gets excited over the smallest of things. Really, you could say you like the name of his club and he would be so flattered, he wouldn't stop talking about it for a week. One time when we were younger Niall complimented his haircut and Liam was on cloud nine. It was the first thing he would say to people when he walked in a room. I got a new cut. Do you like it? Niall likes it!" I wave my hands in the air as I do my best imitation of Liam's voice.

Felicity laughs, rolling her eyes at me. "What's his club called?"

"I have no idea, actually. He said it's in MGM so I'm sure that will be easy to look up on Google. Or we can just ask someone at the front desk since that's where we are staying."

"Oh okay," she nods her head. "But before we do anything, I need to take a shower."

"Cool, I'll take one with you."

"No, you won't."

"Why not?" I stick out my bottom lip in a pout as I try to give her my best puppy dog eyes. It works for her, so I should try it out and see if it works for me. "I've already seen you naked."

"So?"

"So we should take a shower together. It'll save water."

"Maybe next time."

"Aw fine," I huff as I cross my arms over my chest. It's been made clear that my puppy dog eyes do not get me anywhere with her. Either I need to work on it, or I need to find a more successful approach. "Will you ever shower with me?"

She glances over at me and laughs, her cheeks growing pink as she looks back at the road. "Maybe."

We drive down a few streets and look out at everything around us. There's a lot of fucking dirt - er - desert. We're already in Nevada and I assume we're very close to Vegas. At least, I hope we're close because my legs are getting stiff once again from sitting so long in this car. I need to get out as soon as possible and stretch my legs. I don't mind doing long road trips like this, but I think for future reference we have to take more frequent breaks.

I sit with my head down, staring at my phone screen. I'm feeling very determined to find out any information about Liam's club. I feel like a crappy friend for not knowing anything about it, so I think it will look good if I do a bit of research on it. It can't be that difficult to find, right? If I just do a Google search on MGM, I'm positive the club will be on their website. I'm curious to know how long he's had this club, seeing as it's doing so well. Either it's been here for a while and he just kind of took over, or it's just simply a really great club.