[01]

Sebastian Moran. Hitman for hire, ex army colonel. Will work for a reasonable price. Best sniper in London. Email link below;

Jim Moriarty read the words on his phone screen. Best sniper in London, huh? He needed a new hitman, after his last one betrayed him. A new hitman to kill his old one. No one would betray Moriarty and live to tell how or why. No one double crossed him and got away with it, ever.

Jim typed out an email and sent it to the address, asking to meet this guy at a cafe downtown. He instantly received one back, agreeing to meet. That was quick, he thought to himself. He thought nothing of it and went back to keeping tabs on his newest target. His old hitman now had a price on his head, and Jim would stop at nothing to get that sweet revenge.

Sebastian had his sniper resting on his shoulder as he sat on top of the rooftop. He had a target, getting paid fifty grand for the murder of a government official. He fired the shot, clean through the open window and then made an escape before the police came. He tallied a quick line on his gun. forty eight lines so far.

A while later he was standing in an alleyway, getting handed fifty grand in cash. He pocketed the money and walked away, not bothering to say a word to the other man. No words were needed. They weren't friends, they were just people that had set up a deal to kill somebody. Every single deal was like this, but Sebastian preferred it that way. He liked quick and easy jobs, not working for somone for a long amount of time.

After getting discharged from the army, Sebastian realised he hadn't had enough of the chaos, murder and destruction. His hands would shake like hell, but when he held a gun that would all change. His hands would stay steady and still as he made that shot. He only felt satisfied if he'd killed somebody. He was good at it, and he didn't want to leave this kind of life behind. Maybe when he'd finally had enough of the bloodlust, he'd retire and use this money to move somewhere else. Get a house on a tiny, warm island in the middle of nowhere. But that was an issue for the future and not now.

Once it was time to meet the man who'd emailed him today, he pulled on some jeans and a dirty t-shirt. He didn't care much for his appearance, and no one who payed him was bothered by it. All people knew was his name, and how much of a good shot he was. They didn't care about who he was or what he'd done. Just his skills. They didn't tell him he drank and smoked too much. They didn't care about anything but the job. He liked that. He liked being alone.

Upon entering the cafe, he saw a short man with dark hair sat at a table. He was motioned to come over, so he assumed this was the person who needed a job done. He sat down, gaining a glare from the other man.

"My name is Jim Moriarty. I'm guessing you're Sebastian Moran?" He asked, his irish accent seeming to bounce off the walls and go into Sebastian's mind. He nodded to say yes. "And you're apparently the best sniper in London."

"That I am, Sir."

"Good. I need you to do a job. I'll pay a good price. I need you to kill my old hitman."

"Is there a catch?" Seb asked, like he did every time. It was just to make sure that he wouldn't end up being the one to get killed.

"Yes. You kill for me and in return I'll give you food, shelter and anything you need."

"What if I decline the last offers?"

"Then it's up to you, but think. If you say yes, then you'll never have to pay for rent, or food, or anything ever again. I'm a good man, Mr Moran. I stick to my word."

As much as Sebastian wants to say no, he finds himself agreeing with everything the other man says. He hates the idea of working for someone full time, but the idea of free accomodation is something he can't resist. He has enough money, but spending your money is the worst.