[07]

Both men woke up at twelve o'clock noon, legs tangled together in bed. As usual, Jim was the first one to get out of bed. He let Sebastian lay in for a while, not having any plans yet. His latest client, the cabbie, had notified him that Sherlock Holmes was interested in the case, so now, Jim had to stop Sherlock.

"Sebby, my love! We need to do something." Jim called. Sebastian came into the living room, shirtless. Jim smirked to himself. "Sherlock Holmes. We're going to stalk him!" His voice was cheery.

"Why?" Sebastian asked.

"Because I said so, tiger!"

"Okay, boss." Sebastian smiled. "Anything you want me to do?"

"Just come with me." Jim said. "But go and put a suit on."

Once Seb had put a suit on, he went back into the living room and smiled at Jim. He was ready to go and stalk Sherlock Holmes, whoever he was.

"Who exactly is he?" Sebastian asked.

"Remember when I told you about the man who sold me out to Mycroft Holmes and I got tortured? Well Sherlock is Mycroft's brother. He's a detective, and he's good. So we should stop him before he ruins every damn thing I've ever worked for." Jim replied. Sebastian nodded in agreement, even though he was certain that Jim had never told him about being tortured.

"Should we kill him, boss?"

"Nope!" Jim smirked. "I wanna have some fun first!"

Jim pulled up CCTV footage of Sherlock and John Watson. They seemed to be solving a case together. Jim raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think they're together?" Jim asked.

"Definitely." Was Sebastian's response. Sebastian thought they were cute, but not as cute as he thought he and Jim were. John seemed so loyal to Sherlock, just like Seb was to Jim.

Majority of the day was spent following Sherlock and John. Jim kept making jokes about it, which was pissing Sebastian off to the point where he wanted to either put a bullet in his brain, or put a bullet in Jim's brain. Either option sounded great at this point.

"I'm going to go into the shop and get some water, boss." Sebastian said. Jim looked at Sebastian, his expression making it obvious that he knew Seb was bored. He then smirked.

"Okay, Tiger! You do that! And if you survive another ten minutes without looking bored, I'll let you kill someone!"

"Okay, boss." Sebastian smiled at the thought of being so good for Jim that Jim would let him do the one thing he loved the most. Murder. Murder and Jim were the best things in Sebastian's life. If he could just look happy and smile for ten more minutes.

Once Sebastian came out of the shop, he stood by Jim's side, smiling at his boss and the people that went past them. Seb concluded that he didn't like to excessively smile, it hurt his face and made him uncomfortable, but he wanted that oh-so-good reward of being allowed to kill.

"Good boy." Jim murmured after ten minutes, absent-mindedly running his hand through Sebastian's hair. Jim would never admit it, but he did have strong feelings for his sniper. He didn't know whether to call it love, but he liked him quite a lot. "Do you want a specific target, Sebs?"

"You choose for me, boss."

"What about this man?" Jim asked, pulling up a picture of a man with dark hair and green eyes. Underneath the picture there was a crime report.

Name unknown-Crimes; multiple sexual assaults, theft, breaking and entering.

"He looks good. Anyone who sexually assaults people should die."