[09]

Last night, a house in Westminster burned down to the ground, killing a family of three. The fire is not being treated as suspicious, but we will keep you updated.

Jim smiled, laying his head on Sebastian's shoulder. "We did it, Tiger." He smiled. Sebastian held him close, not knowing what his boss was feeling. Jim wasn't the type of man to often show his feelings.

"How you feeling, Jim?" Seb asked.

"Pretty good, Sebs. I'm just thinking, that's all. I really didn't wanna hurt my mum. She was only with my dad 'cause he was manipulative. She didn't wanna be with him, she told me. She was too scared to leave him, and she was never bad to me. When she kicked me out, she was too scared to disagree with dad. I really didn't wanna kill her, but the plan wouldn't have worked otherwise. And she would never have forgiven me for killing her son."

"Damn. Well at least she's not alive to deal with the pain of losing her family and being manipulated by your dad anymore."

"Thanks, 'Bastian. I needed to hear something like that."

"I think we should just stay in today." Seb suggested.

"Oh for fuck sake!" Jim shouted. Seb looked up at the TV, watching as they saw Sherlock bloody Holmes investigating the scene of the fire. "Sorry, Seb. I don't think we should stay in. I think we should put a stop to Sherlock."

"Whatever makes you happy, boss. I just want you to be happy."

"You mean a lot to me." Jim stated. Seb smiled. That was the closest to saying he loved Seb that Jim would get. Deep down, he knew he loved Sebastian, he just couldn't bring himself to say it. Saying it would just make him feel weak.

"What do you want to do?" Jim asked.

Seb shrugged. He was so used to doing whatever Jim wanted him to, that he didn't know how to make his own mind up anymore. He liked Jim being the boss. He wasn't sure how to make choices anymore.

"Let's play with Sherlock." Seb smiled, knowing it would make Jim happy.

"Okay, well I have an idea!" Jim smirked. "I took those shoes from my parents house, remember?"

"What the fuck do shoes have to do with this?" Sebastian asked, genuinely confused.

"Ah, storytime!" Jim laughed. "Right, so when I was thirteen, there was a boy at school, Carl, who was a complete arsehole. He would constantly make fun of me for coming from a poorer family, and for not being athletic. He was a dick. He was on the swim team, and I had an idea one day. I decided to put botulinum toxin in his eczema cream. So then he went swimming. And just so happened to have a seizure and drown. I kept his shoes."

"Damn. You killed someone when you were thirteen?"

"Yes. That's not the important part."

"Sorry. Carry on. Why did you keep his shoes?" Seb mumbled, not wanting to tell Jim that he thought keeping the shoes was messed up.

"Because they were the one thing little Carl loved more than anything."

"So how are the shoes gonna help?"

"Because I know Sherlock will be interested. He'll play along, just watch, Tiger."

"Okay, so have you got a plan?"

"Yes. We're going to put the shoes in the downstairs flat at 221 Baker Street. And then we're going to send him a photo, and wait." Jim said, not telling Seb about the other part of the plan. He didn't want to tell him about the hostages he planned on taking, and the explosives he planned on decking them out in. He knew Sebastian would think it was fucked up.