[08]

A week later, the mark of Jim's initials had healed quite well, only leaving a permanent red scar. Jim was quite proud of it, actually. He saw it as a piece of art, like a tattoo. Sebastian liked the way it looked as well. He kept telling Jim that it reminded him of how much he cared. They'd had a calm week, planning the rest of the murder. Everything was set in stone, and ready to go.

Jim sat in his room the whole day, not saying a word to Sebastian at all. Seb understood why, so he didn't bother to say anything. The last thing he wanted was to annoy Jim and possibly put him off, or send him into one of his bad moods. He didn't want to ruin any of the plans, because then Jim would be mad at him. It wasn't until 5:30pm that Jim finally spoke to Seb.

"Do you think there's anything I should change about these plans?" He asked.

"Uh..." Sebastian started, wanting to offend Jim as little as possible. "Yeah. I don't think we should go with the robbery plan. I think we should just burn the house down after. Make it look like a house fire instead. That way, we'll leave no DNA evidence or anything. It'll look like an accidental fire."

"You're much more than just a pretty face, aren't you?"

"I guess. It just seems smarter to do that. Like we won't be suspects if it goes wrong."

"I know, I know." Jim mumbled, climbing into Sebastian's lap and grinding his hips down. He smirked as he felt his lover growing hard. Sebastian moaned gently, cupping Jim's cheeks and kissing him roughly. Jim shoved Sebastian down onto the floor, pushing his body as close to the other man's as possible. He wanted this. He needed this so badly.

"I'm going to fuck you like the world's gonna end!" Jim growled into his ear. "Because tonight might just be the end."

The words sent shivers down Sebastian's spine. That night could be the end. Jim ran his hands through Sebastian's hair, telling him to tell Jim what he wanted.

"Fuck me!" Sebastian moaned as Jim's hand slipped inside his pants, wrapping around his erection.

"Fuck you like what, tiger?" Jim's voice drawled, his breath hot on Sebastian's skin.

"Fuck me like the world is going to end tonight! Just do it! Please, boss?"

"I love it when you beg." Jim smirked, pulling a knife from his pocket and slicing Sebastian's shirt then ripping it off. He threw Seb's shirt across the room, not caring where it landed, and then undid his lover's belt.

Jim pressed a kiss onto Sebastian's scar, the one that was his initials. He mumbled something that Seb couldn't hear, and slid his own trousers off. Without any warning, Jim pushed into Sebastian hard. It made Sebastian choke out in pain, tears forming in his eyes. Jim smirked to himself and let out a tiny moan. He fucked Sebastian so hard, and with so much force that he felt himself close to coming already. With every thrust, Sebastian groaned. Jim knew how much Sebastian loved the pain, and although it hurt, it felt so good. Both men needed this.

Jim wrapped his hands around Sebastian's throat, choking him. "You like that?" He whispered. Seb could only nod in response and Jim squeezed tighter. Being choked sent Sebastian over the edge, and he came untouched. The sight of his perfect sniper made Jim moan and come inside his boyfriend. He pulled out gently, causing Sebastian to let out a tiny whimper.

"Sebby." Jim mumbled, looking at the purple bruises on Seb's neck that had formed under his fingertips. Sebastian looked up at Jim, his blue eyes staring into Jim's. He looked gorgeous. Perfect. Jim smiled, gently running his fingers over the bruises that he caused. He knew Seb didn't mind. Jim didn't know what caused him to do this, but he kissed every inch of Sebastian's face, and his neck. He couldn't stop. He just wanted Sebastian to know how much he loved him, without having to say those stupid three words. Jim curled up on the floor next to Sebastian, cuddling up to his tiger. Sebastian wrapped his arms around Jim, pulling him close.