[04]

Sebastian was laying with his head in his boss's lap as Jim stroked his hair gently. It was a boring day, with no clients or anything. Seb was shaking, the need to kill being the only thing on his mind. Jim was trying to distract him from it, but was only partially working. Click. Click. Click. Seb was cracking his knuckles over and over again, slightly aggravating Jim, not that he'd say anything.

Jim pushed Seb away and stood up. He sighed and pulled his phone out, dialling someone's number.

"Can you please, please find me some scumbag that needs to pay for what he's done? My tiger needs to do something or he's gonna go mad."

He waited for the other man to reply.

"Thank you." Jim said, hanging up, then checking his emails. He'd been given a name, and an address. He smiled at Seb, showing him the email. Seb's face lit up with excitement.

"So what are you thinking, boss?"

"You like it when I take control, don't you?" Jim smirked.

Sebastian didn't know how to react, but the flirty tone in Jim's voice had his heart beating faster than he thought it could. Seb really didn't understand that way Jim made him feel. He felt like he belonged here, like he was wanted, for once in his life.

"Torture!" Jim's voice sung, pulling Sebastian out of his thoughts.

"What did he do?" Seb asked, knowing torture was saved for the lowest of the low.

"Raped his girlfriend. And her kid."

"That's fucked up."

"I know. Which is why we're gonna make him pay."

"Good. People like that, they don't deserve to live."

A little while later, the man was tied up in the basement. Jim and Sebastian were debating what to do with him, wanting to find the most painful punishment for him. Jim was laughing the whole time, just listening to the cries for help. Eventually, Jim decided. Well, he didn't decide, he couldn't decide so what he chose to do was anything that came to mind.

Jim started with cutting the man's face. He laughed as he cried out in pain. Sebastian stood back with his arms crossed, wanting in on the fun. It was meant to be his kill, but now he had to watch Jim as he took over completely.

"Tiger, come here!" Jim's voice sung. Seb smiled and stepped forward, taking the knife out of Jim's hands. Jim kicked the chair over so the man was on the floor, unable to get up. Jim threw a cloth over the man's face, grabbing a petrol can full of water, which he also gave to Sebastian. Jim laughed as he watched Sebastian waterboard the guy. They both loved torture so much.

Once Sebastian got bored of torturing the bastard, he jammed the knife right into his heart and watched as he gasped, then became limp. He felt satisfied. He felt right, like he'd finally fixed everything. Jim went off to call the client who wanted this man killed, and Sebastian went upstairs to get changed.

He took a shower, letting the steaming hot water wash the blood from his body. He felt like it washed away all the bad things he'd done, as stupid as he knew it sounded. He watched until the water ran clear, then decided that was enough and stepped out. He wrapped a towel around his body and walked back into his room, grabbing a clean vest shirt and some blue jeans. Once changed, he went to find Jim in the living room.

"Hey." He mumbled, sitting in the empty seat next to Jim. Jim simply smiled at him, letting Seb know that it was okay to say whatever he was about to say. "Thank you for finding that guy. I don't know why, I just needed to kill someone."