One

POV
I finished my dance with my signature moves, a windmill into a few flares, finishing with a one handed handstand all while looking at my challenger. "Give it up for Ladybug! Once again she has defeated her challenger and she will still be called the queen of breakdance!" I smiled as the crowd roared for me, I got off the stage and made my way through the crowd as the next two challengers went up and danced, my friend Aven or as most call her, Volpina, came up to me with a water bottle. "LB that was one of your best performances yet! Soon enough we'll beat whoever this HM and his pesky butterflies are." She said while handing me the water bottle, which I gladly took. "We can only hope no one sabotages us, we need everyone in order to beat them."
"Yeah, you don't think that'll happen do you?"
I shrugged it off as I was called back to the stage, another challenger was just waiting to be beat. I handed the water bottle back to Volpina and headed up to the stage, once I got there I saw a boy in a white cat hoodie, and white baggy sweatpants, he had purple eyes and there was a white mask painted on his face which was similar to my red one. (So basically the opposite of Chat Noir, Chat Blanc in breakdance gear.) "This next challenge will be Chat Blanc against the queen of breakdance herself, Ladybug!" DJ Nathan announced, as if no one knew that already. Sorry not sorry by Demi Lovato started to play,

(WARNING CONTAINS SWEARING)
(Edit: Ooof I was such a naive child)

Blanc started to dance to it but after 30 seconds the crowd started to boo so he stopped and smirked at me "Go on bugaboo, let's see what you got." He stated, I just smiled and begin to dance.

About halfway through the song I was still dancing, Chat Blanc got closer to me and shoved me off the 6 foot stage. Everyone gasped as Blanc started to laugh, the last thing I remembered was Aven coming up to me and yelling for an ambulance, after that it went black.

I woke up in my bed and hugged my knees, I had the dream again, except it wasn't a dream it was a reality and now I wasn't going to breakdance ever again. We had moved from Italy yesterday and had gotten a whole lot of money from a lawsuit. My parents had sued Chat Blanc (who happened to be my crush Issac) and had won, I mean how could they have not? He pushed me off a stage and the doctor said that if I had landed any other way I could've died. So we got enough money from that to be able to move to Paris, not that I wanted to leave, I had left all my friends and my dance life behind. And now I was going to Akuma High, which was a a high school for "Talented teenagers". "Might as well get up," I said looking at my clock; 6:50 am. "I have an hour to get ready." I said again, still to no one in particular,

I got up and did my morning routine. Take a shower and do my hair and makeup, then get my clothing for the day which today was a cute maroon long ripped sleeve shirt, a pair of jeans,  a beanie, some gold jewelry, and timberland boots. My hair as always was in two pigtails tied with maroon ribbons.

 After I had finished with my outfit, I grabbed my bag and headed to school

After I had finished with my outfit, I grabbed my bag and headed to school. I made it just as the bell rang and decided that I would go to the office first, as I was making my way over I saw an ombré haired girl posting up a picture, I got a little closer and saw that it was a picture of Chat Blanc but he was in black? It looked like his whole outfit had been reversed.

The ombré haired girl turned around and saw me looking at the poster.
"Isn't he cool?" She asked me,
"Who?"
"Chat Noir! King of breakdance, who else?" She seemed shocked I didn't know him.
"Chat..Noir? Where I come from there was a guy called Chat Blanc, are they related or something?" I asked and we both laughed.
"You new here?" Ombré girl asked me,
"Yeah, I came from Italy to get a better education." I felt horrible lying but who would guess that the real reason I moved was because Chat Blanc wanted to kill me for suing him and making him loose what seemed like a million bucks, even though that happened months ago he's still after me.
"Well my name's Alya, I can help you if you need anything." Ombré said, she seemed like she would get along with Aven.
"Actually," I said, "I could use some help. I have no idea where these classes are." I took out my schedule and showed it to her,
"I have the same classes as you!" She exclaimed, "Here, follow me it's time for English." She grabbed my hand and started to go but then stopped "What's your name again?" She asked.
"Oh yeah, sorry, my name's Marinette." I answered sheepishly,
"Cool name! Let's go Mari." And with that we were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note!!!!!!!
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed chapter one as much as I enjoyed writing it! I'll release two more chapters tonight then maybe some more later, but don't sweat! I'll have them out soon! Cya!

Edit:
How do y'all enjoy this book???