Five

So we're going to do a litttle catch-up. Last chapter stuff happened and we ended in Aven's POV. It is now a new day (Tuesday) and Aven will not be making an appearance this chapter, carry on.

Marinette's POV

"Marinette! Wake up! It's time for school!"
"Coming Mama."
  I got out of bed and did my morning routine, after I had brushed my hair and teeth I looked in my closet for an outfit. I eventually found one and put it on. It was a black tank top with a skirt that had blue and light brown designs on it, I had a light brown belt to go with it and a purse that matched. I put on brown sandals with blue straps and earrings to match.

I let my hair out of the ponytails they were always in and curled my hair a bit

"Bye Mama, bye Papa!" I called as I ran off to school, sliding into my seat next to Alya just as the bell rings

"Hey girl, you weren't late this time!" We both giggled and then we listened to the teacher until lunch.

Adrien's POV

  "But Father, I don't want to keep doing ballet because I'm good at it, I don't like ballet!"
"Adrien if you would like to see your friends this is the deal, I suggest that you agree with me. Now head off to school or you'll be late."
"Yes father..." I walked off glumly to Akuma High.

As I got there Nino ran up to me,
"Hey dude, did you see the breakdancer Ladybug? She was really good, you should come to my club to see her!"
"Nino remember, I'm Chat Noir, I can't go back yet, it's forbidden."
"Oh, right, but what if you didn't go as Chat Noir? What if you went as Adrien in disguise?"
"Nino, that's who Chat is. Me in disguise."
"Sorry dude, I forgot, say you look down did something happen with your old man?"
"Yeah, I have to keep doing ballet so I can talk to you, Alya, and my other friends."
He looked shocked at this news,
"Dude that's tough."
"Tell me about it."
We continued to talk until the bell rang, then we headed to our seats.

Time skip brought to you by chicken nuggets, curtsey of Purple Satan

Marinette's POV