Three

Chat Noir POV
I looked up at DJ N after beating Lady Wifi and saw a girl beside him, she had a red crop top with black spots randomly on it, black gloves with a red dot on her palm, black leggings, and red face paint on her face. But most of all her beautiful bluebell eyes, I could eat lost in them for days. She smirked at me the whispered something to the DJ, then she made her way down the DJ booth and over to me.
"CHAT NOIR HAS ANOTHER CHALLENGER, WELCOME LADYBUG TO THE DANCEFLOOR!" DJ N yelled into the mic as the girl who I presume is Ladybug was face to face with me,
"Hey kitty, ready to go down?" She asked while smirking, God help me, I think I'm in love.
"It's pawsitively impossible to beat me milady."
I answered, getting in her face, she just pushed my face away with her finger and rung the bell that was around my neck.
"Easy tiger, wouldn't want to hurt your ego." She laughed and then walked over to her side of the pit. Turn down for what by : DJ Snake and Little John came on

(Warning music video contains inappropriate actions and if you are under the age of 1,113 should not watch XD)

She motioned for me to start, so I did. A frozen handstand into a windmill going into a hand glide and finishing with a backspin, then pointing to her like a challenge. she smirked and copied everything I just did then did her own dance; she started out easy then did a windmill to a few flares and finished in a pose, one handed handstand while looking at me.
There's no possible way I can beat this girl.
She smirked at me like she could read my mind.
"Your turn kitten."
I could listen to her voice all day.
I copied her moves but in the end she still won, the king was off his throne.

Marinette's POV

"GIVE IT UP FOR OUR NEW CHAMP LADYBUG! NOW THE QUEEN OF BREAKDANCE!" DJ N yelled, I smiled and saw cat boy looking at me in awe.
"Hey kitty, you seem down." I said quietly while walking over to him,
"Yeah, I just got beat by the most amazing girl in the world, so I'm fine bugaboo." His face immediately lit up when I spoke to him.
"Well maybe we'll meet again, right?" His face dropped again,
"Sorry bug, I gotta split. Once someone knocks the king or queen off their throne the previous king or queen has to, ya know, disappear for a little bit." I answered, plastering a smile back on my face. But she looked upset,
"O-oh... Will I ever see you again Chat Noir?" She asked, her eyes had a little bit of hope in them.
"Sure you will LB, I'll be back better then ever and ready to beat you." She laughed at this,
"You can try kitty." Then she did something,
She hugged me

Marinette's POV
"EEEEK GURL YOU DID NOT!" I laughed, Aven could be such a girly girl sometimes but it turns out she had a crush on Chat Noir.
"Yes Aven, for the last time I did hug Chat Noir. But I did it as Ladybug!" She gasped,
"LADYBUG HAS RETURNED?!" This just made me laugh harder,
"Yes Aven, LB is back."
"Oh gurl I have some exciting news!" She was jumping up and down on her couch as I could see on the video call,
"What is it? You're moving to Paris?" I joked but then she stopped,
"YES!" Wait...
She said yes, that means...
"AVEN YOU'RE MOVING TO PARIS!!!"
"YES!"
"Oh mio dio ragazza! Non posso crederci esso!" I blurted out in Italian, knowing she would understand. (Oh my god girl! I can't believe it!)
"I know right, my parents let me come! I can't wait!" She was super excited to see me again,
"I can't wait either! I need to introduce you to my friend Alya, you'll get along perfectly!" I couldn't wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:
I just want to thank you for reading my book and I'm going to make some promises,
1. I will always give credit where it is due.
2. I will try to upload a new chapter everyday.
3. I will read everyone's comments so feel free to give me ideas or say I didn't give credit somewhere!
4. If I stop liking Miraculous Ladybug I will stop writing this, I don't feel the need to continue on with something I do not enjoy.
5. Every chapter will be over 500 words and I will try to make them over 1,000 words so no complaining because I am trying.
And last but not least
6. I will only keep going if people are enjoying the book, I don't want to make something everyone hates.

Also thanks again for reading!