Seven

Issac's POV (Bet you didn't expect that XD)

I had pushed her, LB was gone, but I had succeeded in my task for Hawkmoth. I was now on his dance troop. I feel bad because I had liked Ladybug, but it was worth it to be the top dancer in Italy. Even if Hawkmoth never visits to see me dance I'm happy, all I wanted was to be noticed, and Hawkmoth noticed me and helped me, I became popular thanks to him. I will not let him down ever again, I've already let him down once by letting Mari get away with most of my money. I will not fail again.

Aven's POV (A friendly faceeee yus, anyone think Issac and Aven should get together? No? Yes?)

I looked around for a sign, finally finding it.
"Aven!" Mari yelled at me while jumping up and down,
"Hey girl, I missed you!"
"I missed you too! This is Tikki, Tikki this is Aven." The woman beside Mari smiled.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm so glad Trixx decided to pass on her breakdance genetics."
"Oh yeah, Tikki knows about breakdance and she danced with your mom."
With that, we were off.

Tikki's POV

It had been awhile since I had spoken to Trixx, she was my best friend but she stayed behind to run the old miraculous while Plagg and I came up here to start new. We both knew that Hawkmoth would take over the old miraculous so we decided to start fresh. By the sound of it Trixx had stopped breakdancing when she had a child, and she let Aven take over everything. She obviously had no idea what we were doing, I'll have to have a chat with her and help her catch up on how things have been.

Trixx's POV (Say whaaaaaat?!)

Wayzz and I had decided that it would be best to let Aven go to Paris,
"After all," We had said.
"She's older and more responsible now."
We were discussing adopting a boy about Aven's age to go protect her. He would first be trained in breakdance and mma (mixed martial arts) before anything, then he would be sent to Paris as the new JT, better known as Jade Turtle. We were going to head to the adoption centre today to see if there was any boy's worthy of breakdance. Then, we saw him. He was perfect.

Plagg's POV

Poor kid, I don't want to hurt Mari or Adrien but I know we need to kick Mari off her throne before Hawkmoth comes and hurts her again, I don't want what happened to me and Ti- sorry, Tikki and I to happen to these two youngsters. It was heartbreaking to breakup our troop and to watch each of us go our separate ways, no one deserves that, not even Hawkmoth. And that's saying a lot because Hawkmoth is our mortal enemy, we all hate him for breaking us apart, but it was for the better.

Adrien's POV (Blah blah bla- oops didn't want to bore ya.)

I didn't want to beat Ladybug, she was an amazing girl! If I beat her she would have to leave for like a while, and I wouldn't like that one bit! I don't want to see her get hurt, much less leave her or have her leave. Maybe we could become partners though, that wouldn't be so bad. But she has to agree, I can only hope that she agrees to be partnered with a flirty feline. I love that girl, and I'm willing to fight Hawkmoth myself for her.

Marinette's POV

I stared at the ceiling while laying on the bed that was provided for me at the Kwami, we had already explained everhthing to Aven and right now Tikki was showing her around the mansion, I sighed. I have always felt like I never belonged to Mama and Papa. They were always asking me to dye me hair Raven coloured when it was naturally a platinum blond, it always seemed like they were keeping secrets from me and they were way too overprotective, sometimes I couldn't help but wonder if I was even their child. If I wasn't, what happened to me and where were my parents?

Hawkmoth's POV (Look, I don't want to do this either. But sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do, ya know?)

He had failed me, how Issac had failed me I have no idea, Ladybug and Marinette had escaped. Ladybug knew Marinette, and I needed Marinette for some things and some tests. But they had both escaped, at least Issac, sorry, Chat Blanc had been able to hurt Ladybug. Once I find Ladybug, Tom, and Sabine, they are going DOWN! I will find my daughter that Tom and Sabine kidnaped and I will get her back, no matter the cost!

————————————————————————

Authors note

Okay, um, wow, you guys managed to get me to 200 reads! Like promised here is another chapter, I might continue this book because I have a plot in the back of my head for it! Mwahahah- ahem, that was uncalled for. Anyways I just wanted to thank you guys for reading and caring enough to get me to 200 reads, I'm changing upload times so I can focus more on school. I'll be uploading once or twice every weekend and maybe once or twice during the week, we'll have to see though. Also, are you guys enjoying this book? Because I have an Adrien x reader coming up in about 2 weeks! Look forward to it, I know I'm looking forward to it- Wait, I'm the author, I can read it whenever I want! So um, yeah! Look forward to it! Thanks for giving me hope and lifting me out of writers block for this, it's totally worth dragging myself online to write. Ooh I have an idea, lemme give you a sneak peek to the Adrien x Reader!

||||||||||*|||||||||*|||||||||*||||||||*|||||||*||||||

"Y/N! Wake up! We have good news!" Mom yelled in my ear as she shook me,

"Ugh, I'm up, what is it.."

"Y/n! You're famous!"

"Wait what?"

End of flashback

"And yeah, that's how I became a singer." I told the reporter interviewing me.

"One more question Ms.L/n,"

"Of course."

"Where are you headed with your career?"

"Well, like I said at the very start, I want to help people. I will be headed to Paris, France to get an education and help people there."

"That is very nice of you Ms.L/n, viewers please wish her a wonderful time in Paris so she may help those who need it."

With that they signalled the end of the interview and turned the rest of the lights on.

"Thank you very much for doing this before you left for Paris, Y/n."

"Anything to help a friend, Camren. See you again one day?"

||||||*|||||||*|||||||*|||||||*|||||||*|||||||*|||||||

EEK! Get excited!!!