Fourteen

Marinette's POV
"So HM is Hawkmoth, I already knew that. But who is he under the dance gear??"

"We believe Hawkmoth is Gabriel Agreste."

"Alright, why can't Chat Noir and I know who each other are? I know who Volpina, DJ N, lady wifi and more are, why not him?"

"Because then if Hawkmoth steals you or chat you two can't tell him who your partner is because you don't know."

"Who are my real parents?"

"...."

"Plagg, who, are, my, real, parents."

"All I can tell you is that you are not the daughter of Sabine and Tom, in fact there's two other people who aren't in their proper homes."

I stared at Plagg, clueless about how life-changing knowing this would be.

"Wait, so, Sabine isn't my mom??"

"No, I just told you th-"

Footsteps could be heard walking back towards the room Plagg and I were in, I ran for the door back to my half o the mansion, putting my hood up so that he doesn't notice who I am.

Just as I was about to go back through the doors I heard a voice,

"Ladybug?"

Whatever you do, don't turn around Marinette.

"I assume you're Chat Noir?"

I could feel two sets of eyes burning into the back of my head, Plagg's and Chat Noir's.

"That is correct, how did you know about this place?"

"Well Kitty, that's for me to know and for you to never find out."

With that I walked out and closed the door behind me, when it was closed I sprinted back to my room and locked the door just in case.

I can't risk my identity now that I'm taking this seriously. I need to find out who my real parents are, and fast.

Adrien's POV

I just spoke to her, thee ladybug, thankfully she didn't turn around or else she would've found out who I am behind the mask.

"Hey plagg?"

"Yeah kid?"

"Why was Ladybug in here?"

I could see the look of panic that left as quickly as it came on Plagg's face.

"She had some questions that needed to be answered."

"Oh okay, let's get back to practice."

Something was up, and I was going to have to figure it out by myself, or else someone would be in grave danger.

It's up to me to protect Ladybug.

——————

Here ya go, it's been awhile hasn't it?

I just thought that since Exams are coming up for those in highschool might as well give you a present.

Sorry it's short, I have a music Exam tomorrow (which I'm not worried about since I've been playing piano for 6 years and clarient for 2) but geography is on Friday then French Monday then gym Tuesday, I'm only worried about geography and French. For Music it's easy as pie and gym it's just playing European handball for an hour. Borrringgg, I'd rather it be basketball, anywho see you next time I decide to make a chapter!

Have a good day loves~