Six

Adrien's POV

"Beat Ladybug? But I don't want to beat her."
"Listen kid, if you want to get back into the club you have to beat her. I'm here to help you with that."
"Fine, tell me everything you know."

{time skip}

"So, this is where I'll be living for two months?"

"Yep, get used to it kid, this place is like a castle

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Yep, get used to it kid, this place is like a castle."

I got out and people in breakdance gear helped me with my stuff, except my dance bag. No one is allowed to lay a hand on that.

"Another thing kid. You're not allow to go on the left side of the mansion, got it? One half is black the other half is red, stay on the black side." I don't know what but something about Plagg at the moment seemed scary,

"Yes, sir."
"Don't call me sir, my name is Plagg kid."
"Okay Plagg, what's first?"
"First off, I'm going to show you around the half of the mansion that you are allowed in, then we'll get you a new bag and gear and blah blah blah. Basically, this is your home now. Welcome to the Kwami."

Le magical time skip brought to you by farting unicorns pooping rainbows, the best place to be.

Marinette's POV

"Oh and please stay on the left side of the mansion, this side is all red while the right side is black."
"Kind of like ladybug and Chat Noir?"
"Er- yes, kind of like that."
"So let me get everything straight, this is my home for two months and in that time period I'll be training to keep my crown as the queen of breakdance? Oh and Aven or Volpina is going to come and train with me? Also I'm not allowed on the black half of the mansion aka the right side."
"Correct."
"When's Aven coming?"
"Soon, she'll be getting her own bag and room while you two are training. Oh I forgot, we're going to buy you a whole new wardrobe and Aven one too, so don't worry. You'll be good to go as Ladybug or as Marinette."
"Sounds good, when do we start?"
We both heard grumbling
"How about after supper? I'm starving."
"Sounds good to me."
"By the way, do you have a crush on Chat Noir?"
"I-I don't know, I think so. Tikki can I ask you a question?"
"Of course, Marinette."
"Does the red half of the mansion represent Ladybug or you, and does the black half represent Chat Noir or Plagg?"
"*sighs* Mari, the thing is we're, Plagg and I, are training both of you in the same place, Chat doesn't know that though so you have to keep a distance."
"Got it Tikki."

———————————————————•-•————
AU

Sorry guys I'm losing interest in this story, if we can get it up to 200 reads I'll continue writing it, but until then I'm going to stop writing.

Spoiler!!!!
I have another Miraculous Ladybug Fanfic coming out! This time it's an adrien x reader! It'll be coming out in 3 weeks MAYBE! We'll have to see, also in the summer it'll be easier for me to write because I'll hopefully have more time. Until then, bai!