Finally!

Hello my readers! Thank you for reading my stories. So as a reward here's another chapter. So as always hit that star, comment down below, and...

Enjoy~

Time Skip: Two Weeks Later
~~~~~~~

Two weeks has passed, and jungkook has gotten comfortable in his new school. He's bumped into v a few times, but it was just them nodding at each other. He still doesn't know the other ones name. And he plans to keep it that way.

He's still trying to get Jimin to show his cross-dressing side. No use, he even asked help from Jin. And speaking of Jin, he's gotten close to him as well. Sometimes after school him and the other omega will go to the mall. Not the small mall, I'm talking about the huge mall.

(Anybody know what I'm talking about? Like if you live in Las Vegas one of the small malls is Meadows Malls and one of the big malls is the one on the strip. That place is HUGE. So yeah that's what I'm talking about.)

On a side note he's also met Kim Namjoon. Jin's boyfriend. He was pretty sweet guy. Always childish like. And I guess the dad of the group. Well he can see why, he is an alpha and Jin doesn't act like the mother of the group for no reason.

Oh yeah back to the story.

Today Jin and Jungkook were purposely talking really loudly about going to the mall when they were near Jimin. For example like right now.

"What do you think we should get when we go to the mall?" Jungkook asked.

Today's jungkook's outfit was comfortable but cute looking, he just wanted to relax and feel very comfortable. He was wearing no make-up, he was still very stylish though.

 He was wearing no make-up, he was still very stylish though

Jin looks at Jimin in the corner of his eyes. Jimin is not staring at them but seems to be listening in on the conversation. Jungkook smirks at that.

"Um...how about some new underwear and skirts! Oh as well as chokers and necklaces and leggings, and shoes and earrings and sweatshirts and shirts and shorts!" He exclaims.

Jin went all out on his outfit though. He knew that they were gonna go to the mall after school, so he decided to go all out, not that he wanted to show his body off to other alpha's, just that he wanted to look more attractive than most omegas considering the fact that all omegas have nice looking bodies.

 He knew that they were gonna go to the mall after school, so he decided to go all out, not that he wanted to show his body off to other alpha's, just that he wanted to look more attractive than most omegas considering the fact that all omegas hav...