Taehyung

Okay new chapter. It's late in the evening and I am extremely tired cause I'm a lazy little shit that get's tired easily, so if parts of my story doesn't make any sense or I misspelled some words, then it's cause I'm tired. But I'm updating for you guys. So as always hit that star, comment down below, and...

Enjoy~

Alpha vs Beta, if one were to fight in public, they will probably think the alpha will win. But the thing is, this is J-Hope we are talking about. He's a literal ball is sunshine, but push the wrong buttons and he's fucking evil. Anyways right now the pizza delivery man or the alpha was fighting J-Hope or the beta. 

If the man wins he will get to be part of the group but if J-Hope wins then the other alphas get to beat up the man. Or the others could join at anytime they wanted to so then the guy could leave, but this is J-Hope's fight so they'll leave it to him.

One shall not fight another's fight ( this is literally my family's code. We help each other of course! But you need to show pride and strength in the family and end the fight yourself. But never let them hit your face. Never the face!) because they need to show their own strength. And that is what J-Hope is doing right now. Showing his own strength by not backing down.

"Look buddy, I don't have any beef with you so just back down like the good little beta you are and let me fight someone who can actually stand against me." The alpha said.

J-Hope growled.

"I won't let you make me submit to you, you piece of sh*t." J-Hope said.

The man snarled and growled.

"Look man, I just want one of the hot babes and I'll be on my merry way with one of them. So let me have one and I will be gone." The guy said.

"And which one do you want?" J-Hope said sarcastically, but the guy was to dumb to know that and answered him.

He pointed towards Jungkook who looked surprised. Taehyung growled as a warning which got a growl back in return.

"Like hell I'm letting you touch him. He's MINE understand that." Taehyung said.

The guy smirked and Taehyung stepped closer pushing J-Hope away. Glaring and growling at the guy.

"Now that's what I'm talking about. I don't need no beta to test my dominance against. I need another alpha to do that. And the only way to do that is by winning this fight and getting the babe." The guy said.

"Taehyung I thought this was my fight." J-Hope said.

Taehyung then smirked darkly.

"Yeah but now it's my fight since he mentioned my Jungkookie." He said.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!

Yeah but I'm gonna leave it at that, I have an account on Archive Of Our Own and I currently have a story on their called 'We Are Mates After All' taekook story, and I'm currently writing the second chapter to it, so I don't really have a lot of time to update my wattpad stories, but you guys can follow my on AO3 at Taekook4Lifeu.

Now let us take the time to remember fetus Jungkookie.