Well Shit

I do admit guilt for the quite lengthy interval. I endured authentic alacrity, and I did not obtain the favorable circumstances to transcribe a recent provision. So for that I am penitential. Nevertheless, as already mentioned, hereabouts the modish chapter. Please relish in this chapter, and do not consign to oblivion to clout that star, and annotate down below.

Fare well~

'Fuck fuck fuck. What the hell do I do?' Taehyung thought. 'What do I do?'

Looking around for any openings that are among the closing in alphas. He started sweating, growling, and snarling at anyone who got near him and Jungkook. Glaring quite heatedly at them.

Jungkook moaned in Taehyung's arms, and if it were not for the moment of right now, a new friend would have appeared.

"Taehyung, p-please. I c-can't do this." Jungkook moaned, grasping unyieldingly on Taehyung's shirt.

"I'm trying Kookie. I'm trying. Just stay with me." Taehyung mumbled.

He stared at the group then back towards Jungkook, then back to the group then back to Jungkook.

'Well shit.' He thought. 'I guess I have no chose.'

He grasped Jungkook securely and bolted at the group.

'Here goes nothing!'

He pushed, and shoved at the alphas. Taking them down below him. He pushed one down by their head, and another by stopping in front of them and poking them in the eyes. He jumped over a small one and slid under a tall one. He bounced off a rather large alpha, and practically kicked the knee of a skinny one. He did everything he could possibly do to get away.

After a few minutes of fighting alphas from every side. Taehyung finally made it out. A few bites, scratches, and bruises that would be there for a little while. Though other then that, Taehyung made it out with Jungkook in his arms.

He looked at Jungkook and bolted to the parking lot. He ran to the place his car was parked at and practically bolted in their. He put Jungkook in the back seat, and rolled down the windows. Making sure not to inhale Jungkook's scent. No matter how enticing it smelt.

He stayed in the parking lot, parked with his phone in hand.

'Better to call someone. But who (I don't know nan molla)?' He asked himself. 'Jimin! Wait no, that dude sleeps like a rock. Jin hyung! Though he's scary when he wakes up. RM hyung? No, that guy is oblivious when it comes to omega stuff. Yoongi hyung? He sleeps like a rock too, and he's scary to wake up, he's like a combination of Jimin hyung, and Jin hyung. Hobi hyung? Yes! Hobi hyung! He should be awake by now, and he knows a lot about omega stuff!'

Taehyung scrolled through his contacts and clicked on J-hopes number. The phone rung for a few minutes, Taehyung not patiently waiting for him to pick up as Jungkook was moaning and whimpering in the back seat and it took a lot of will power Taehyung didn't know he had to not jump Jungkook. Though he suffering came to an end when Hoseok picked up.

"What's up Taehyung. We are you and Jungkook?" He asked. "Better not be going on a date." He giggled.

"Okay hyung look this is not the time to be messing around. Jungkook is in his heat right now." Taehyung said.

"Fnfytnfrfmiricrmvu." Was what he heard on the other side.

Taehyung stared at his phone in confusion.

"Hyung?" He asked. "You good there?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Hoseok said after a few minutes. "Just dropped my phone on my face. So what did you say?" He asked.

"I said Jungkook is in his heat right now." He said confused still.

"Thought so." He heard Hoseok say. "Give me a sec."

Taehyung heard shifting and footsteps. The sound of a door opening and footsteps on concrete. He then heard a deep inhale and Taehyung stared at the phone in confusion once again.

"FFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG HHHHEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!" Taehyung jumped and had to move his phone away from his ear. But he still heard yelling. "FUCK YOU MOTHER NATURE! YOU'RE A WHORE! FUCK! WHY YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THIS!? UGH! GODDAMN WHY!? LIKE THE FUCK WHY?! WHAT DID KOOKIE EVER DO TO YOU?! HE'S LIKE A CINNAMON ROLL! A FUCKING ADORABLE CINNAMON ROLL AND YOU GOTTA PLAY HIM LIKE THIS?! BITCH NO!"

Taehyung stifled his laughter by clutching his nose and keeping his lips sealed. When he noticed that Hoseok calmed down he brought the phone back to his ear. He heard Hoseok panting and then a deep inhale of breath.

"Okay....so where are you guys now?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung breathed in and out and composed himself.

"We're inside my car with Jungkookie in the backseat. We were originally at the mall but I fought alphas to get out." Taehyung said.

"Good good. You guys are safe right?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung was about to answer when he heard tapping at his window. He looked to the side and saw the last person he wanted to see. Lee Jong-Suk and with an angry expression. Taehyung's face turned into a grumpy one.

"Hold on hyung. I'm gonna turn on the car and get out of the parking lot." Taehyung mumbled.

Taehyung set the phone down and put it one speaker. He then started the engine and looked at Jong-Suk who was glaring at him. He looked back at him with a grumpy before sliding his finger up on the glass, making sure Jong-Suk followed his hand with his eyes, before putting every finger down besides his middle finger. Jong-Suk's frown deepened and he returned his glare back at Taehyung.

Taehyung then stepped on the gas peddle and drove away. Making sure to roll down the window and stick his hand out. When he was far away enough Taehyung rolled the window back up.

"Fucking bitch." He muttered.

"Um...excuse me." Taehyung jumped. He forgot about Hoseok. "We do not curse in this namjeuses household...bitch."

Okay so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Took me a whole giggity dog while. But I hope you guys enjoyed! Please hit that star and comment down below!

Peace :)