Shit Goes Down (Well Not Really) But Kind Of

This is not your average chapter for stuff is about to go down, but then Taekook happens and stuff so yeah. Someone dies *coughmecough* just playing but yeah. If you go to my profile page I will have a message as to why I haven't been updating recently also #WattPride. But anyways as always hit that star, comment down below, and...

Enjoy~

Taehyung was pissed to put it in a sense.

After the guy mentioned that he wanted one of the omegas, he was steaming, but after he heard the good for nothing alpha wanting his Jungkook,  well let's just say he lost his bolts. Having someone look at his Jungkook was bad enough, but having someone talk about him and wanting to have him as his mate was on a whole different level.

So Taehyung did what any territorial alpha would do.

And that would be to simply put it in a sense, is to fight.

"So you little piece of shit think you can take my mate just by saying some big and tough words and think that I wouldn't give a damn?" Taehyung asked.

The guy smirked. That almost sent Taehyung over the edge.

"Well, you seem the type." Was all he said, now that did.

Taehyung never moved so fast in his life time as he did now. One moment he was standing right across from the guy, the next he had him pinned to the cabinet. Jungkook looked terrified and wanted to break up the fight before either of them got hurt, but Hobi stopped him before he could, saying that 'it would be a bad idea breaking up a fight between two alpha's who want the same omega'. So all he did or all he could do was stand back and watch the fight from a distance.

"You look here you little sick fuck, I didn't give a damn about your life, but once you came here prancing as though you owned the place I almost lost it, but then you commented on wanting my mate and thinking I would just give him up, then that's when I did lose it. So if you think I would not beat your ass up to an inch of your life then you got another thing coming." Taehyung practically growled in the guy's ear.

The man just kept smirking.

"Such big words for a man who's doing nothing right now. Are you sure you are a good alpha for this perfect omega?" The man asked.

He got no response since Taehyung punched straight in the jaw, knocking him to the ground. Taehyung loomed over him, dominance oozing right out of him.

"Look here." He said.

The man looked at him. Taehyung smirked at him, walked over to his group, pulled Jungkook by his waist, pinned him to the wall, and proceeded to eat his face out. Jungkook was surprised to say in the least, but then eased into the kiss.

But to say at the very least, everybody that was watching them was shocked as f*ck. The ever innocent Jeon Jungkook was kissing playboy Kim Taehyung.

The other alpha on the ground growled out in anger. He then stood up but what surprised them once again was that Jimin punched him straight on the face then kicked him straight on the crotch. The guy passed out on the pain. But Jimin being Jimin said something that made everybody else except Taekook look at him.

"Do not mess up this Taekook moment you *sshole."

He then turned and looked at everybody. He gave them a confused face.

"What? He was gonna stop Taekook and he blocked me from them. I had to do something." He said.

Yoongi just smiled.

"That's why you're my mate." He said, grabbing Jimin by the waist and proceeded to kiss him.

Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok stood towards the side while everything was going on. They looked towards each other, then towards the body on the ground, then to Taekook and Yoonmin, then back to each other. They shrugged their shoulders and walked back to the living room, with the pizza.

Yoonmin and Taekook were still making out while Namjin and Hoseok were watching the movie. After a while, they stopped making out and walked back to the living room area where Jin scolded Jimin, Yoongi, and Taehyung. Jungkook being the shy little bunny that he is, blushed everytime Taehyung got close to him. Not knowing what type of feelings he held for the elder and what type of feelings the elder held for him.

Taehyung though, knew that he got the poor bunny flustered, so he did everything that he could to trigger him. Which was pretty simple since that poor boy blushed even if he was breathing the same air as him.

Yoonmin, Namjin, and Hoseok knew what was going on between Taekook, so they devised a  plan.

Operation:

Bring-Taekook-Together-But-Don't-Let-Kookie-Lose-His-Innocence

It was their little group chat name. Jin then started texting them.

M0MMAB!RD added $UGENIU$, CH1MM!N, H0P3W0RLD, RM0NST3R. (Jin is underlining, Jimin is italics, Yoongi is bold, Hoseok is italics and bold, and Namjoon is bold and underlines.)

M0MMAB!RD:

We need code names!

$UGENIU$:

For what?

M0MMAB!RD:

For Taekook! Stupid...

CH1MM!N:

Yeah! We so need nicknames!

M0MMAB!RD:

Great! Even if you didn't agree I still had names planned out for you guys!

H0P3W0RLD:

Alright! Let's hear them!

M0MMAB!RD:

So from now on, we will be using codenames. Inside and outside of this chat. But in front of Taekook, we will be using our actual names. So here are the codenames.

You will address me as 'eagle one'.

Yoongi is 'been there done that'.

Namjoon is 'currently doing that'.

Hoseok is 'it happened once in a dream'.

Jimin is 'eagle two.'

CH1MM!N:

Oh thank god

M0MMAB!RD:

We will start this off tomorrow. For now, let us bask in Taekook

After that, they all shut their phones off and enjoyed watching Taekook and the movie. The alpha was still left on the floor passed out. Yoongi forgetting that he was there, accidentally stepped on him, trying to get the booze that he bought for him and the older ones.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It kind of took me a while to write the group chat. I'm sorry that everything seems kind of boring. It's super late in the night and I am exhausted. So please hit that star, and comment down below.

Peace :)