Uno

uno

----Chelsea---

-Two years earlier-

I walked into the Lockwood Mansion smiling my head off. It was mine and my Boyfriend, Tyler's one year anniversary. I was coming to surprise him because I had this whole thing planned picnic, food and privacy. I jogged upstairs to his room. Knowing him he was proberly still asleep. I giggled slightly as I planned on how to wake him up. But I stopped short when I heard weird sounds. It sounded like moaning.

"Tyler" I gasped as I slowly walked closer towards Tyler's door. Did I really want to do this? I had a feeling I wasn't going to like what I saw but then again nearly everything good I have inevitably turns sour. My hand gripped the door knob a I hear the moan again, I slowly twisted it and pushed the door open.

"Tyler" I muttered and he looked up shocked.

"Chelsea" I looked to the one who was moaning and my heart broke as I saw it was my only friend Vicki.

"Chelsea, oh my god" the scrambled about and I found my sense come back to me and i turn and run.

"Chelsea! wait!" I was pulled back

"Get off of me!" I pulled my arm away "I thought you were different, the both of you" I looked at them. "I thought I found someone to care for me, watch out for me but your just like all the rest. You cause pain" I went to leave again but Tyler stopped me and I pulled back not remembering the stairs were right behind me. I screamed and I fell down the stairs. Down, down, down, clash.

"Oh my god Chelsea" I groaned as I opened my eyes. Everything was blurry I blinked a couple of times and it was better than before. I turned over and saw car keys. While i still had all my faculties I grabbed them a dragged myself up and stumbled away and through the door to the garage. I knew they were right behind me so I clicked the button and one of the cars beeped. I got in and winced.

"Chelsea what are you doing!" I pressed another to open the garage door I turned on the ignition and put my foot down driving out. I wasn't old enough to drive but I had watched tv shows and my Dad enough times to know what to do that and driving games I used to play when everyone was asleep. I sped out of the estate and away. I Shook my head trying to keep going as I didn't care where I drove but just did. I saw the sign for Leaving Mystic Falls, I knew I should care that I might worry someone except I didn't. I knew that I wasn't my sister or my brother and that if I left or went missing for a while my parents wouldn't batter an eyelid.

I wasn't exactly the normal one in my family. Weird things happened around me and I didn't know what to do. I kept awake driving none stop. Well that was until i was running out of gas. I groaned as I stopped i had to either ditch this car or find some money. I looked all over till i found a few dollars. That would be enough. I found a gas station it had bathroom so I went to see how I looked. It was bad. My make up was ruined and blood had began to dry. I washed everything off and tied my hair up. I groaned as I touched a apart of my head. I guess that's where I banged it.