Siete

siete

I laid on Klaus's chair in front of him while he painted I was still a little iffy but I felt much better after the latest events. I sighed as I read fanfction from my tablet.

"Something wrong, sweetheart?" I looked up.

"I feel a little antsy like something is coming. But I can't tell what." I bit my lip

"Its proberly nothing"

"It's usually something I've learned to trust your instinct"

"Yeah well I don't like your brother, that's for sure"

"I'm sure you'll warm up to him"

"If he wasn't holding something back I'm sure I would. But we can't all get what we want." he looked over and smirked.

"I've finished " I grinned and got up to have a look. It was of me reading but he made it more classical by instead of a tablet it was a book and I was in my what Klaus called it my classical nightwear..

"You like it"

"Like it? Klaus I love it. Although I still have no idea why you paint me but still" I shrugged going over to his table where there were various drawings.

"I draw what I think is beautiful. Besides you're my muse" I laughed

"you were painting long before me Klaus, and you paint long after." he came over and wrapped his arms around me.

"We will find a spell you know. Gloria did it."

"You said she slowed it down."

"If there is something that can slow it down then there is something that can stop it."

"And what then. A spell like that will have side effects and repercussions. Balance must be kept."

"We will find a way. I don't plan on losing you" he kissed me and there was a cough I huffed and looked around to face Elijah.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

"Yes but by all means come in you're a Mikaelson" I went to take my place and Elijah followed me.

"I would like to apologise my first impressions were not the best. I would like to start over. I am Elijah Mikaelson, Niklaus' older brother" he held out his hand and I looked at Klaus who smiled

"Chelsea Gilbert, Klaus' girlfriend and resident witch" I shook his hand

"Yes I remember him saying you were what they call a elemental" the fire rose behind us and Klaus chuckled

"I am"

"you're quite powerful."

"Powerful enough to protect My Klaus" He came over and lifted my feet.

"Your Klaus"

"Yes, brother. We found out a while back that once I unlocked my werewolf side it came with some obvious perks and some un obvious perks. You see what most people don't know is wolves can take a mate. It's all well having a girlfriend but a person compatible with a wolf is able to withstand mating venom. During my three months with Stefan i took little time outs and well here we are. Go on love don't be shy." I showed him my mark.

"Chelsea tells me it's all very werewolf fanfiction. " Elijah touched my mark "This means any wolf or vampire knows by her sent that is something different and is cautious of her if not warned off." I smiled at him.

"But I prefer the term girlfriend"

"Tell me Chelsea, when did you meet my brother?"

"Two years ago, I ran away and got into a car crash just before my sixteen birthday. Klaus saved me and took care of me."

"What made you run away" I sighed and looked away back down to my tablet.

"Touchy subject she doesn't tell lightly, brother."

"Very well, I have a request from the Salvatore's. They wish to talk a truce" i laughed

"Did I say something funny?"

"Salvatore's and truce in the same sentence. Now that I find highly amusing."

"They want to call a cease fire do they?" Klaus asked

"I believe they do, it think it would benefit both parties"

"I'll tell you what would benefit us. Getting my coffin back, letting Chelsea have at them and letting my doppelganger live a mortal life to continue the bloodline."

"What about Chelsea she is from the bloodline."

"Knowing the plans we made I won't be continuing it on." I drawled

"But what the hell might as well. Where could the harm be eh. Besides I have my little witch if they get out of line." I smiled up at him.

"Chelsea do you not care for your family or friends"

"Klaus is my family. He's all i need."

"Trust me brother there is not point. She's stubborn." he sighed

--------------------------

"Niklaus. Our guests have arrived" I stood with Klaus as Damon and Stefan walked in.

"Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilised men and woman, shall we."

"It's better to indulge him" Elijah came down

"I didn't uh, come here to eat Klaus. In fact, I didn't want to come here at all, but I was told I had to. because I was told you'd hear us out" Klaus chuckles and lead me over to a chair.

"Well we can sit and eat..." I sat down and he pushed my chair in "...or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides" Klaus sat down next to me looking at them. " The choice is yours" he smiled