Diez

diez

I relaxed on the couch having my nails painted. There was going to be a ball, that Esther was throwing to celebrate her whole family being back together. I didn't believe it for a second but I was still trying to figure what angle she was working.

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am"

"Oh, Kol you know I can't be compelled." I smile I admit having another girl around who hates Elena is refreshing.

"Are you always so arrogant, Kol or does it just come naturally." I ask looking up from my phone

"You are just jealous" I laughed

"Oh of what may i ask"

"That I'm deviously handsome" I snort

"I think you need to check another mirror because I think that one is telling lies. Besides I've seen better" the doors open and Klaus come storming in.

"You went after Elena, what is wrong with you" I got up and pushed him back a little we had enough of the overheated temper.

"Here we go."

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?"

"Klaus" I sighed

"Again with the dagger threats? Do you have any other tricks?"

"Oh go back to staring at yourself"

"And who are you my father?"

"No, Kol. But you are in my house." he turned around and I covered my face.

"Then perhaps we should go outside" there was a stare off

"Enough." I rolled my eyes as Esther appears "Niklaus. Come." she walked away Klaus, still having my hand looked back at me and kissed it before leaving.

"Like I've said I've seen better." i look at Kol.

"You're different from the rest of the witches I've met"

"You're bringing this up now? Okay lets address the matter shall we?" I face the rest of them

"I am what the witches call an Elemental witch. My main ability is to control the element like you've seen some more than others" I looked at Elijah "I can also do what every other witch does spells and whatever. I'm more advanced than a newbie witch for example Bonnie Bennett. But I'm still working on some things.

While we're at it. I might as well be straight with you because let's face it you've already seen how bad I can get. I am rare breed of witch I can make you all suffer for a very long time but I will be civil to all of you I may not trust you as far as I could throw you but I can be civil. As long as you don't try to piss me of or hurt me or harm Klaus. I get you are all beyond extremely pissed at him for whatever but somewhere in that heart of his he cares for you and unless you push me I would like to see him happy.