19

I sighed walking into school, Rebekah had forced me to come and help prep like i thought she would and instead of the 70s she changed it to the 20s

"Okay I'm here, what do you want me to do?" I asked

"Prep the tables then balloons" she smiled winking, telling me to use magic I nodded and left to do what was asked of me. 200 balloons later and I forgot how many tables I was finished.

"Done" I sighed. Rebekah looked at me

"We're leaving  anyway."

"Do you want a ride Chelsea" Matt asked

"No thanks Klaus is picking me up" she nodded and they left i waited outside When he did pick me up we went to the boarding house. We walked in and looked around.

"Klaus" he turned round and i went to hand him the white oak stake.

"Let's go see what happening love" we headed down to the basements

"Well this is depressing isn't it" Alaric and Stefan looked at us "Oh, and I , uh, found this upstairs. Now, "by my count there should be one more"

"Well it's gonna take a bit more time"

"Why because we're waiting for that one to pass out? No thanks I'll just kill him."

"Well then you won't know the location of the other stake"

"I can live with that" Klaus went to kill him but Stefan stopped him

"Yeah well i can't. When we staked Finn, we discovered that when we killed an original vampire we killed is entire bloodline. Now i don't know which one of you I'm descended from but I'd really rather not find out by dying." I was shocked yet i didn't show it.  With one last stake out there it needed to be found we couldn't risk it falling into the wrong hands. I needed to be burnt, that way both of us would survive. I care more about Nik that the stupid bloodline.

"So why don't we just find the stake, destroy it so we can all be safe?"

"So the fate of the entire vampire race depends on you finding a stake?" I ask

"And to get it we need you to pass out" Nik continued pointing at Alaric "Which means i feel totally justified doing this:" he sped over ad snapped Alaric's neck. He dropped to the ground and i smirked he looked incredibly sexy.

"There, sleeping like a baby"  he looked back up

"Coming love" i took his hand and we left his phone started ringing

"Yes Kol... well their trying to figure out bloodline and who they are descended from.... Rose turned Katerina and Rose was sired by Mary Porter....Yes i did....they can't find out...if we all want to stay alive yes...okay bye."

"What was that about?"

"Kol in Denver , they've gone to speak to little Gilbert."

"Okay so who's bloodline do they belong to?" I ask

"Mine I sired a woman named Mary far back she turned a woman named Rose who turned Katerina and you know the rest

"Who sired Damon and Stefan and Damon sired Caroline " we entered the mansion and walked into to see Rebekah and Esther on the floor.

"What Happened?" Klaus wondered

"She's dead" was all that we got before she looked up at us and i don't know what it was but she felt different like he whole aura had changed somehow.

"Dead?" I walked over and checked her pulse then stood up  and nodded  the then moved her body with my foot.

"I would say my condolences but...." I trailed off Nik came over and lifter her up taking her back to her coffin.

"Come we have a stake to find" We left back for the boarding house and heard Alaric with Stefan beating the crap out of him. Stefan came back up and we saw him. He stopped and looked at the three of us

"Now that wasn't hard was it?" i smiled deviously at him at my husband's comment. Rebekah went to retrieve Alaric while Nik pour us a drink. Giving one to me I took a sip as Rebekah came back.

"It's a little gratuitous don't you think Stefan? I would have been more gentle"  he slips he arm around me shrugging.

"I'm gonna take him to the caves. You're gonna go inside and fetch me the stake. And if you think you can hide you're wrong." she tugs him away with a grunt and out of the door

"And then there was one. I know about your brother little mission to Denver . He failed not that that's news anymore"

"So what are you going to do now Klaus. You going to kill me?"

"I haven't actually decided yet " he escorted us to sit down

"Oh of course you have. See, you've had every chance and every excuse imaginable to do it. You could have killed me or got Chelsea to torture me but you haven't"

"that can easily be fixed Stefan so watch your tongue" i comment

"No it means he doesn't want to"

"You know something you're right. See I'm still waiting for my old friend to come back. By the looks of it he's just beneath the surface. waiting to come out and play." he chuckles

"Isn't that right ripper?"

"I've been fighting that part of myself thinking that if i repressed it, it would go away but it won't. And now that I've accepted it. It can't control me and neither can you. So unless you're going to stake me, get the hell out of my house." I tilt my head slightly and  he drops to the ground.

"enough, love." I stop he stood up and so did I we finished our drinks and left.