Nueve

nueve

"What's happening" The blonde girl asked clutching her head

"A witch is protecting what hers" Klaus breathed. I clenched my fists and snapped all four necks they dropped to the floor.

"Was that really necessary, sweetheart" he asked I turned to him. I looked at where he was stabbed both his hand and his stomach.

"They hurt you, no one hurts you and gets away with it. You're mine" I pulled his face close he breathed

"You scare me sometimes love"

"I'm sorry. "I whimpered "I can't stand it when someone hurts you" he shushes me and pulls me close.

-

The all gasped waking up and looking around to see what was going on.

"What happened?" Kol asked

"My Witch Girlfriend slash mate happened." he sighed as he still held me

"Chelsea did this?" Elijah asks and I peer over to see him getting up and coming over and hid my face in Klaus chest.

"I wouldn't she's very volatile. I ask you don't upset her more. If she can snap four Orginals neck I worry to think of what she could do next" he cradles my head and buries his face in my neck

"Whatever" I heard Rebekah say "I like what you've done with the new place Nik" there was a smash and a crash. He lifts his head up.

"I wanted it to be all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would have to be alone again"

"Well you're right. None of us will be" I pulled away to see what was going on.

"You're staying behind." Finn said joining his siblings

"We're leaving you Nik. Right after I kill that doppelganger wench. Then you will be alone. Always and forever"

"He'll never be alone as long as I'm here." I said fiercely and she smiled sadistically at me.

"If you run I will hunt all of you down."

"And then you will become everything you hate. Our father."

"I'm the Hybrid, I cannot be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you"

"You will when we have that coffin" I felt Klaus' grip tighten and his emotions run wild. The doors open and we all look up to see who it was. Klaus let a gasp I looked at him and he was shocked and scared as he pulled me closer. I looked back and there was a woman in a old dress and long hair. She looked at all of them.

"Mother" Rebekah breathed. That was impossible, their mother died 1,000 years ago. Klaus killed her. She came down and past her four other children. Right at Klaus.

"Look at me" I looked at him and he looked at her "Do you know why I am here?"

"You're here to kill me." my protectiveness kicked in

"Niklaus you are my son. I am here to forgive you." she turned round looked at everyone else

"I want us to be a family again" she stated I slipped in front of Klaus as if to be a shield. She must have heard because she turned back round and faced me.

"You must be Chelsea, the other side talks of your gifts often" I said nothing just stared at her. "I felt your power tonight, It nearly overwhelmed me and I am a powerful witch."

"They hurt Klaus. I'm not kind to people who hurt him." There was a hit of threat in my tone. And the fire blazed high. I saw them all look towards it then back at me

"Quite right, we'll have none of that will we." she smiled but I didn't waver. I did not trust her and her intentions.

"This has been a long evening, I don't know about you but using that amount of power must be exhausting for you child. Niklaus, why don't you take your lovely Chelsea to bed, humm"

"Come on sweetheart" I shook my head as he lead me away. he took me up to our room and sat me down. He grabbed some of my nightwear and quietly changed me.

"Klaus" I put my hand on his cheek and he looked up at me. I put a finger to my lips and pulled him to the bathroom.

"I need you to do something for me" I whisper taking his hand and bringing it to my face I gently kiss it.

"What, my love?"

"Do not trust your mother."

"Why?"

"I have a very horrible feeling she is not here with good intentions."

"How horrible" I breathed letting him feeling what i was feeling at the moment my instincts on overdrive and he took and intake of breath.

"Play along if you have to till I figure out what is going on. Make her think you finally believe what she proposes. But know that until I think no one means harm. Just trust me. Can you do that?" he nods I turn off the water and pull him in for a kiss.

"I love you Niklaus Mikaelson"

"I love you Chelsea Gilbert"