16

I walked into the ballroom where a weak Damon hung

"Hello Damon" I smiled

"Oh great what do you want?" he groaned and i smiled

"Rebekah is doing something and said you and I could spend a little time together. You see I don't like you or your gang"

"Then why are we invited to your wedding"

"Because it's not only us getting married it's us telling you, you can never break us. Even with all your plots to end Klaus and his siblings. But you see I have a lot of rage i need to let out so it's now my time" i pulled up two knives and started bleeding him.

"Having Fun I presume" I breathed heavily as Damon was unconscious I turned round

"Wow I think you need a wash love."

"Oops. Got a little carried away." I bit my lip. He chuckled and I went to put the knives down.

"Come on love" he swooped me up and took me away. After I had a shower I slipped into one of Klaus's old shirts.

"Klaus' I'm here!" the three of us walked into the ball room. "Let's do this"

"Oh good a hero. What do you want?" Stefan dropped a bag to the floor

"I'm here to make a deal"

"Stefan, what are you doing?" Damon groaned

"8 stakes made of white oak. The part of Wickery bridge you forgot to burn" we looked at Rebekah.

"That's impossible"

"Actually it's not. Finn's dead" he told us

"You killed my brother" he said nothing till he took a step forward

"Damon in exchange for the last eight weapons that can kill you"

"And how do we know there aren't any more left"

"Because there aren't." he replied

"Let's be certain shall we" Klaus went over to Damon "Leave" he told Damon

"No"

"Go on Leave."

"Nik he's my play thing not yours" Bekah whine and Klaus grabbed his face

"I said go home" he compelled and Damon started to drag his hands from the traps.

"Okay even I think that's gross" i walked out leaving them and going upstairs.

----

After slipping on some leggings and tying up my now dried hair I came back down.

"I wanted a family, they just didn't want me." I heard Klaus say and I stopped. "And now we're unlinked we're not responsible for each other."

"So are you leaving?"

"After my wedding and I get the rest of the stakes yes. I'm going to take Elena and use her blood to create more hybrids"

"And if I choose to stay?"

"Then you're just as pathetic as Finn" Klaus walked out and bumped into me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes fine. Come on love." He took my hand and kissed it before leading me away.

"Do you really have to have bad relationships with your siblings?" I ask

"You're one to talk love" I sigh knowing he was right

"Fine you got me" I stripped down and changed into my nightwear. "Let's try this how about you at least be civil till after the wedding...which I remind you is very, very soon" I put my arms around his waist and gave him a kiss.

"How do you do that?" he asked

"Do what?"

"Make me feel something other than anger?"

"I'm just that good" i smile

"I have been alive over a thousand years and no one makes me feel like you do." i sigh

"You love me right?"

"Yes"

"I make you happy?"

"Yes"

"I make that undead heart go wild when i do this" i whispered in his ear and pulled on his earlobe causing him to groan in pleasure.

"Yes"

"And you're counting down the days till you officially get to call me your wife." he smiled

"Yes"

"Then why should the nitty gritty details of how i do what i do and how i do it so well matter" i move my arms to wrap around his neck. One of his hands held onto my waist while the other moved teasingly up my chemise.

"I love you" i jump up and wrap my legs around his waist.

"I know you do I'm just a loveable person" i laugh

"Trust me, love you are more that that" I giggle and he take me to the bed. Let me just say i don't think i will ever get better of vamp-witch sex.