15

I waited with Rebekah as he was getting Finn, we needed his blood for the unlinking spell, Nik finally wanted him back in a box

I waited with Rebekah as he was getting Finn, we needed his blood for the unlinking spell, Nik finally wanted him back in a box. He sped into the alley we were waiting in I hid in the shadows and waited

"Let's not make this any harder than I has to be darling brother" I smiled at her comment

"You're siding with him? Rebekah, he stored us in boxes."

"At least he's not trying to make us extinct." I heard a whoosh and I knew Klaus had joined them.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" I went out and stood next to Rebekah

"Oh yeah that's right. You've got a death wish. Fine. Pathetic, but fine. The thing is I'm not gonna let you take the rest of us down with you" he nodded to me and I clasped my hands on his head and he fits until he drops.

"Painless and easy. Nothing wrong with any of you?" I looked at them and they were fine. Klaus lifted his older brother and catered him to the car. I sat in the front of the car on our way back to Mystic Falls. I turned and looked at the conked out Finn.

"How can someone so suicidal look so peaceful?"

"We all look peaceful when we sleep love"

"You don't you have a big smirk on your face like your having wet dreams either that or the constipated look" Bekah laughed i pulled out my phone and showed a picture to Bekah.

"I do not look constipated" I then showed him.

"I think you do, but the smirk one's fun though"

"Chel...sea" i grunted moving like he did and I'm proud to say i made the Original hybrid blush.

"I could show you what we do in those dreams"

"Really, could you leave your sexual references till you're alone" i laughed at Bekah's comment.

"Do you have everything in place to persuade him" Klaus asks

"Yes Sage is plan 'A' threatening Sage plan B forcing terrible migraine while you get his blood plan 'C'

-------

Finn had woken up just as we got back to the mansion and Bekah hauled him in and threw him to the floor.

"Gather the second witch. Let's get his blood and get on with it." Rebekah stated

"You can't force me to help you." he bit

"I most likely could...But why force when I can persuade" he gestured to Sage

"What do you know, true love prevails"

"It does occasionally have its uses"

"I'm a use am I?" i folded my arms and looked at him

"No, love that's not what i meant..." I smirked and he shook his head