Chapter Sixteen: Up For a Challenge Not Whoring!

Ashley

I walked into the bathroom. I didn't have to pee, I was just tired in that stupid Math class, so I grabbed the pass and walked out. As I sauntered into the washroom, I saw Claire, picking at her eyebrows with a pair of tweezers. Wow, weird child, who does their eyebrows at school? I looked at mine. I never really had to do mine. Mine were just shaped on their own. So it never occurred to me to get them done and my hair, well I just trim it myself – the benefits of having a rich grandmother. I loved my granny. She had taken me to get my hair done after I moved and once they grew I searched up a few videos on YouTube how to cut my hair. I love my long locks, I'd never slice them.

"Oh, look, it's boyfriend-stealing Ashley," she teased making a face in the mirror.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Claire," I faked a yawn, "your jokes are becoming rather boring, don't you think?'

She glared at my reflection in the mirror and I didn't miss a beat returning the look right back.

"So, I'm sure you heard about Tahir and Andie's little party?" she said party like part–ay.

I nodded not looking away. I had a feeling she was bringing on a challenge, and I'm not the kind that'll back down.

"Well, since you have an incredible closet, I'm sure it's really easy for you to get men," she smiled wickedly at me.

What did she want me to do? I nodded hesitating. I wasn't going to whore around that wasn't like me.

"Let's just see," she winked.  She grabbed her tote bag and walked out of the washroom. Shit.

"Ashley," I looked at myself in the mirror. "You're completely screwed,"