Chapter 1: Finding a new place

Your Pov:

My name is (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), but people call me "The Beast" because of an incident that happened at school once for someone bullying me with me beating them up so badly to hospitalized them, which led to me never getting bullied again..... Well at school that is. I hate life with a passion due to my father and everything he has done to me, my little sister, and...... dear mother may her soul rest in peace. However after what happened 7 years ago I never have been able to smile or even laugh no matter how muched I tried. Aliana my little sister doesn't know what happened to our mother, nor do I want her to know what happened to her.

I'm 17 year old girl in my Senior year in high school and I absolutely love to Dance, Sing, Act, play Softball, and more than ever the thing I love to do is draw. But instead of actually doing the things I enjoy during school and joining clubs or some shit I do the business and management course of school, so then right after school I can make a profit and start a business..... I don't know yet what it's gonna be consisted of.... but I just wanna own a place for just my sister and myself AWAY from our fucking father.

Ok time to go over the schedule of my classes…
1st period: Financial Math
2nd period: English 3
3rd period: Economics
4th period: Government
5th period: Engineering
6th period: Computer Programing
7th period: Video Editing

((Timeskip cause I mean, Who wants to know what happens at school? You already know... That and I'm lazy))

Welp! It's after school, and I just finished Softball practice, which is an athletic requirement. Now to find a quiet place where I can be alone for awhile, along with a possible get away place I can reconstruct into a home...... hopefully.

I go into an abandoned place in town where not many people go to cause of how hard it is to drive and walk to, only to find a very deserted haunted building. "Well doesn't that look like a charming place to be" I began to talk to myself as I head towards the boarded up used to be red building.

"Isn't this where Uncle Henry disappeared to a couple months ago? Maybe Aliana and I can disappear here too... maybe." I bring out my bat from my backpack around and swing at the door breaking the wood blocking it, the door now wide open. "Guess it's time for a little adventure today" I say before adventuring into the building still having bat at hand just in case.

Bendy POV:

I heard loud crash from outside the studio by the exit, followed by what sounded like a ....womans voice? I grin Evily as I made my ways toward the girl by using one of my cutout spies to see her as I stay by the precious ink machine.
As the cutout spy appears by a corner to surprise her she.... she has no expression? No fear? How is that even possible? Although I will admit~she is very beautiful for a human girl.~
However, it does bugs me that she has no expression what so ever. Because I now have a peculiar interest I decide to spy on her not only by the cutouts but by observing her through the ink. I'll Introduce myself to her...but later.... much later~. I thought to myself as I hid back into the ink grinning creepily.

(Y/N) POV:

(Y/N) POV:

I walk around the building feeling watched in some weird way, but what I didn't know was this place was where the television show 'Bendy and friends' was produced and created which I'm very happy of even tho I couldn't smile to prove it. I then come to a wall that says "Dreams do come true" which I just stopped and stared at. "No they can't... dreams can never come true... well....not for me anyways..... they never do..." I said slowly angling my head downward where it covers my eyes making me seem to have a sad, and dark expression as I just grip my bat tighter as I remember what happened 9 years back.

I look to my right to see an empty hallway, then look to my left to see a Bendy cutout that seems like it's just watching me.
"What you looking at? What I just said is true! Unless you've been through what I've been through, you have no right to judge!Oh great.... now I'm talking and laying out anger to cutouts of the innocent dancing demon. Sorry Bendy.... You didn't deserve that... even tho you're not real." I apologize to the cutout for no real reason other than just the guilt of emotionally exploding and turn away from the cutout and head towards the opposite hallway.

I find an old Animation room with old ideas for the show and a...PLUSHIE ! Oh my goodness! I love plushies! And this one is of bendy too! My day just slightly brightens to where my eyes smile, but my face doesn't.

"Now YOU, are a little cutie that just brightened up my day a bit. I might not be able to show it on my face, but hey! I appreciate you for at least making my day brighter.... how about I give you a home next to my bed and you can be my little friend." I ask the plush while hugging it, then as soon as it resurfaced from my chest... it talked.

"Well that sounds like a great idea! That way I won't be lonely ever again!" It said while my eyes went wide in surprise and I gently placed it on the drawing desk a little spooked.

"S-so.... You can talk huh? Well... do you even wanna be my friend? You have a choice now since you can talk and give your opinion." I asked it
"But of course! Why wouldn't I want to be friends as a girl pretty as you!" I was very flattered by the comment, but I just gave it a 'are you fucking kidding me' look.

"First off, I am not pretty due to all these" I then roll up the sleeves of my baggy cotton jacket that showed all the black bruises, fresh cuts, and purple healing scars I had on my body from my dad beating me for no reason other than just to do it for being drunk.
"Second off, I am now happy that I have a friend in the world other than my little 7 year old sister, so thank you even though you are possessed or under control of an actual demon for it is the thought that counts. And third off..... I've always wanted to try this."
I put away my bat in my backpack and pulled out colored pens, holding the bendy doll in my left hand and draw with my right on the papers in front of me.

(Picture not done by me, but it's adorable as heck! X3)

"Tada! A human version of you! It's not the best I've ever done, but I wanted for you to see what you would have looked like if you were a human with demon like qualities, so here there ya go even if you look like a kid version and not teenager or adult"
================================
Ok everyone this is the first chapter of the story! Even tho iys short I Hope y'all enjoyed it. I will try to update in Friday's or weekends or just whenever I can. See y'all next chapter 😁