Chapter 8: The Battle

Your POV:

I'm almost there to the house. Just one more block before I get there.

First thing's first, Grab all the suitcases and boxes to pack up everything in the house while Dad is at work.

Second, visit mother's grave in the basement, and grab all the money Dad has hidden in the basement and attic.

Thirdly, Wait until Dad comes home from work, then murder Dad, and burn the house to rid the evidence.

Lastly, drive Dad's truck to go to the store and cleaning supplies, editable foods, and things we might need in the studio to prepare for Aliana’s arrival and take care of Henry.

As I'm walking down the street I notice that it's a very beautiful day. It's warm when the rays of the sun touches you, then once you think it's starting to get hot a cold breeze cools you down.
The clouds above are like giant cotton balls in a baby blue sea and the large trees are full of life having green leaves completely covering the dark brown branches. That's when I see it…. A dance battle …. Should I join?

I know I should change clothes if I even was gonna do it that's for sure…. I miss dancing….. fuck it… I'm gonna do it after I do everything on my list, but it will probably be over by then….
You know what, I'll just come back after I finish my Second step since it will take awhile for Dad to come home.

I arrive at the house and get the key that's under ‘welcome’ Mat in front of the door Dad doesn't know about and unlock the door.

Damn! There is trash everywhere! Glass beer bottles all over the floor, playing cards scattered when Dad played poker, and...eww… it smells like a bar that someone died in because it smells like alcohol, smoke, and puke that lingers in the house with the peeling wallpaper.

‘Home sweet home’ I think sarcastically.

“I should probably start upstairs” I said for no particular reason.

I began climbing up the stairs to rooms making my way to the attack to get the suit cases. I grab the biggest ones and drag them to Aliana’s room first and put all her belongings in one of them.

“Cloths?” Check

“Toys?” Check

“Personal things?” I look at the music box mom got us and grabbed that along with stuffed fluffy bear. Check

“Arts and crafts junk” unfortunately check

I zip it up and then head to my room doing the same things.

“Clothes?” Check

“Study materials?” unfortunately check

“My special Arts and crafts stuff” Check

“My lady products” Most definitely Check

“Hygiene stuff?” I look around the dilapidated dark hallways finding the perfume, deodorant, toothbrush, and paste. Check
“And personal belongings”

My pocket knife, the music boxes that were mine and Teddies , and… our sister necklaces…. Yin and Yang… I wear the light within darkness one that was mine originally and carefully pack the second one inside her music box…..
Check.

Now to visit Mom…. I make my way to the first floor again and placed the two suitcases by the stairway. Then I headed to the small door at the side of the stairs hidden by a dresser.
The dresser was very light so it was easy to move….well for me it was anyway… I open the small door that lead to a tiny stairway to the right which was opposite to the one going upstairs.

The girl that couldn't smile (Male Bendy × Abused Female Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara