Chapter 15: Happy Birthday (Y/n): Part 2

No one's POV:

      Sammy Lawrence picked up and carried (Y/n) away after knocking her out. Bendy has marked her as his, but has not claimed her as his own. Sammy decided to use this to his advantage to hopefully become human once again, to escape what he called 'This prison of a black abyss I call a body' once and for all with (Y/n) being the key to all this.
     However Sammy wondered what was so special about this girl that Bendy almost claimed his bride? And where has she been all this time since he has been here.

     Obviously, she's been here for awhile do to all the ink smudges and the fact she smelled of nothing but ink but... where has she been hiding?
    Or has Bendy been hiding her from him? Sammy looked down onto the girl and observed her features.
Soft (h/c) hair, fair (s/c) skin, nice body, little heavy but not by too much since she seemed pretty light to Sammy due to him working out so much.

      Sammy tied (Y/n) to a type of bed instead of a chair. As he had learned from Henry before, she could easily escape from a chair. So he was interested in what would've happened if she was tied to a bed. (Y/n) wouldn't be able to move laying down, especially by the way he was going to tie her.
      Hands tied to the head board, ankles were tied to the footboard, while her whole body was strapped with large leather belts around the operating bed that was there at the health department for when some of the employees would get hurt sometimes.

    Sammy looked at the sleeping (Y/n) looking peaceful as she slept. He examined her neck, and collarbone that were covered with little black hearts, the proof of marking by Bendy. Sammy's 'Lord' he worshipped so dear.

"Alright then. Let's see what to do with you. Apparently Bendy adores you based on these markings all upon you ... but for what reason little sheep?
Were you his muse? His slave? Or maybe someone who had been caught by my 'Lord'. That..... or maybe your my answer to be human again.."

Sammy began to think of all sorts of possibilities as he was thinking out loud.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! That must be the answer! You are here to help me become human again.
But how? Maybe taking you apart? Cutting you into tiny pieces, specifically taking out your heart? No, thy 'Lord' would have already done that. Maybe I need to offer you? No that can't be either since you've already been claimed by thy 'Lord'."

     Sammy paced back and forth as he was thinking what to do with you and what's your purpose of being here being claimed with Bendy's markings of love.
     Then it finally came to him. An idea so absurd that it might just work. An idea so out of the box, yet so simple. An idea that ... let's just say it was an idea of desperation that it was hopefully going to be pleasurable.

At least for him.

"Maybe he sent you down here because of my loneliness and his need for more followers! Yes~ That must be it! With all these markings of hearts on you, you must be here as an answer for me! Now to just wait until you wake up little sheep~..."

     Sammy pulled a chair into the corner as he watched you from the shadows. Your chest rising up and down ...up and down. All he had to do was wait until you awoken and he could explain what he's going to do you.
He questioned himself if he should gag you, but what if you had questions?
      He also wanted to know what your voice sounded like also. But if it came to you shouting for mercy and not being quiet, he would have to gag you.
Oh but to him... you looked really beautiful being like this. And as for his 'Lord' well.... Sammy would have to think of something later. An excuse, or something rather.
    Something had to be done because if you weren't claimed by Bendy completely, then I guess Sammy would have to do the work himself.