Chapter 4: The safe place

Your POV:

Bendy and I are now following Boris down a few hallways trying to get to my Uncle Henry, personally I'm being VERY cautious about this since Henry has been missing for a few months, and Boris...... Soon as we see a fake dead body of him he just coincidently just finds us? I have a bad feeling about this. I wonder how long I've been here? Shit...... I need to check on Aliana.
"Hey guys? Can we stop for a moment? I need to make a call."
I said bluntly not meaning to. Bendy and Boris both just looked at me weirdly.
"Call?" They asked in unison.
I ignore them and just pull out my cell phone anyways and call the house phone hoping Aliana will pick up instead of my deadbeat Father.

"Hello?" A little girls voice is heard as I put the phone on speaker so the guys can hear.

"Hey Aliana, are you okay, is dad home yet?"

"Yeah he's home, he drank himself to sleep today and is asleep on his chair, I made him a sandwich for later! But I don't think he will eat it. Where are you? I was getting scared thinking you left me alone."
The voice in the other line expressed in a sad tone.

"DON'T EVER TALK LIKE THAT!" I slammed my hand on a nearby wall scaring Bendy and Boris. "I would NEVER leave you with that deadbeat. Not after the 'incident' that happened. I love you too much for that, you are the ONLY reason I'm staying alive and why I'm not dead yet to be with mom." I sighed out of frustration calming myself.

"Listen, I found a place where the two of us can live to get away from dad, but I have a few 'friends' that you will have to meet for us to stay okay. So tonight at midnight I want you to gather a spare change if clothes for myself, and grab ALL of your stuff and bring it to the studio Uncle Henry worked at before he was drafted for World War 2 in 1939. Understand? And do not let dad catch you no matter what or else the beatings will be worse."
I said very specifically hoping she does as I say, lucky for us it's a Friday night and won't get caught.
Bendy just walked towards me looking dead straight in the eyes holding my hand again.

I heard a sigh and heard "Alright big sissy, understood. See you soon then" The phone hung up.

"Thank goodness.... she's safe...." I sighed in relief as I sank to floor.

"(Y/n)? What was that about? And what is that?" Bendy asked and pointed to my phone.

"Nothing you need to worry about, once we meet Henry that's when I'll explain everything... no matter how painful it will be to explain for me" I assured Bendy, I got up from the ground and held Bendy like a stuffed animal in my arms and followed Boris.

"Your name was (Y/n) right?" Asked Boris and continues walking with us not far behind.
"Yeah? What about it?" I said very bluntly.
"Why don't you smile?" Boris asked simply as I tensed up.

"As I said before, things will be answered as soon as we are all together. I'll have to go to one of the exits later to help out Aliana for later since Aliana and I will be living here with you three men ....I mean umm... ink men? I don't know anymore, and all I DO know is that THIS place is better than where we lived so get used to it!"
I yelled at Boris on the last sentence accidently squeezing Bendy too tight.

"Too...tight..!" Bendy breathed out and I let him go. The two of them were shocked at the rage in my voice with now an expression of anger and frustration.
"Listen I'm sorry.... it's just been a long day for me and I'm exhausted from everything that went on. Sorry for snapping, its not your faults thats I'm like this." I said rubbing the side of my sleeve looking away, feeling very guilty. For the rest of the walk we stayed silent until we arrived at the room

"Alrighty! Well here we are! Henry you in there?" Boris said knocking on the door.....There was nothing but silence..... I had an uncomfortable feeling about this.

"Heh....heh....Henry? I don't think he is awake yet. You gave him quite the scare earlier Bendy." Boris said rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

I had enough, I need to see if Uncle Henry is alright. I opened the door before the the two of them can stop me to reveal.... a very tidy apartment area? I cock an eyebrow tilting my head to the side very confused of what I was expecting. Boris just rushed into the room and hid away his still drying clothes on the wall like he was embarrassedof me seeing them? Now I'm very confused.

"This was different than what I had expected." I said slightly impressed
"This place is actually cleaner then my room" I said trying to joke, although it probably looked weird due to no smile.

Boris smiled at me "Gosh'o'gee golly, Thank you!" Boris thanked me as I roamed around. Bendy just brought Boris outside the room.

"Hey (Y/n) I'm going to talk to Boris real quick, umm.... it might take awhile so you just roam around and sleep if you need it." Bendy said before closing the door with Boris with him.

"Well okay then? Guess I'll make myself at home then."
I said to myself as I set my phone down and started looking for Henry. I opened a door to the left of me that looked like a closet to find.... one hamack with wooden crates under it and... UNCLE HENRY! I rushed over him and checked him over. He had ink all over his lower body as of walking through it, and looks as it he had a concussion.  Poor Uncle Henry, he's been through so much already. World War 1, Great Depression, The Dust Bowl, World War 2, and more things that I could ever imagine.... he is my Hero. I'll let him rest for now because of that 'big scare' Bendy gave him that Boris mentioned.

I looked around some more and found....Bacon soup?.... THE FUCK IS THAT?! I've never heard of that before, but as long as the can isn't opened it's still good to eat since canned anything can't expire unless opened. Soon as I looked at it and found 5 cans worth, my stomach growled at me for not feeding it at all today.

I found a pot and made 'Bacon Soup', made myself a bowl and started eating it. That's when I received a message from an unknown number. While eating the surprisingly delicious soup I read the message.

"Hey big sissy! It's me Aliana! Dad woke up and came into my room to see if I was asleep. Don't worry tho! I played it off very well pretending like I was asleep like you taught me!😪😓. I can't go right now since he's up now so I'll have to come tomorrow cause you know how he is at night. Lucky for me before I came home I found a cell phone lying on the street😍😄😁"

Poor Aliana, so I replied.
"Alright that's ok, and put the cell phone back when you so come tomorrow, I don't won't my sweety pie of a little sister being a thief.  Come two days from now since I'm still exploring, and I found Uncle Henry so bring a first aid kit too. It's the weekend so leave dad a note later saying your going to a friend's house and I want you to go and stay at your friends house too! Just text me which friend it is and I'll call their house phone when ready. Okay?"

She replied
"Kk!😍😉😈💘💗💖"

Damn she loves emojis too much. I took off my backpack pulled out a pen and paper leaving a note for Bendy and Boris saying what just happened and that I left them food, and I'm going to bed since its midnight.

I go to the same room Henry was in and slept in the hamack.
"Sweet dreams Uncle Henry, I hope.... I hope....we get through this because to be honest.... I'm scared.... Not of the ink creatures but.....of myself...and what... What father made me become"

I turn around facing the wall hugging the Bendy plushie close to me from earlier in the day as if it would disappear any second, I cry myself to sleep not knowing if I was heading to a dream land or nightmare this time.

================================
A/n: Hey everyone! Happy the chapter came out? Well, just so everyone knows, I'm going straight into chapter three of "Bendy and the Ink Machine" as for y'all hopefully noticed. I just finished watching the gameplay of the game and the gametheory, and going off of that.
And PLEASE comment down below if you want the next chapter to be a delightful Dream or a Nightmare or I can do both!
Hope everyone has an amazing day.