Chapter 10: Hurtful Family memories

Teddies POV:

Ugh…. This is a very horrific memory that that's even worse than my death. I mean SERIOUSLY?!

What the Fuck made Dad so deranged and crazy like that to make him do all those horrible things?!
Hopefully after when Bendy and I are done with this memory you can finally move on and just let me die already.

Also, how come I'm stuck in your self consciousness and not Mom?
  Oh wait...haha…. Ignore that question.
I just figured it out. For she may have gave birth to us, but she isn't part of us, oops my bad that I forgot.

Wait a minute…. YES! I finally forgot something! So happy you're slowly getting over everything and not living in the past.

At least this is the last memory I have to show Bendy before not allowing him in your brain again going through memories. Thank goodness, because I'm getting tired of all this stuff and just wanna be lazy for once along with non-existent.

Okay see ya when Bendy comes. *winks*

Bendy'sPOV:

“Ugh…. Why is it when I come here that I always  have a slight of a somewhat headache?”
I complain as I get up being very dizzy, my legs wobbling as I attempt to stand trying to find balance.

“Finally awake I see! Although I didn't expect you to be out for 2 hours”
I heard a energetic voice echo all around me.

‘Two hours? Damn that's quite a bit’ I thought to myself knowing Teddy was there.

“Yah! It is! Do you have any idea how boring it was watching you sleep?! Then again, it was also entertaining die to I haven't had  alive company since the last time you came. AND WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CURSING!”  She said hissing that last part.

Dam- I mean Darn…. I forgot you could read my thoughts…….Wait a minute, YoU wAtChEd Me sLeeP?!’

Personally I found that a bit creepy that she was just...
well…
was THERE and did nothing to wake me or anything for the matter like I was some….some…. Some amusing cartoon that is something for entertainment! ….Oh wait, heh.

“As much fun it is to listen to you argue against yourself, I need to show you the last thing in (Y/n)’s memory, before I leave this body.”

‘Hold on a moment, what do you mean by before I leave this body? What is going on for you to say something like that??’

Teddy finally appears in a more…
well lets  say stable body wise state, then comes towards me almost floating.
Teddy directly stares dead straight into my eyes before in a nonchalant tone says

“I mean exactly what I said, (Y/n) is slowly accepting what has happened in her past, she is starting to trust you more and before she came back to the studio with the truck, (Y/n) entered a dance battle and won; so that means she is slowly becoming her old self.”  

I stare back into those entrancing eyes I didn't notice Teddy had before. It was like she was hypnotizing me. Teddy grabs me by the horns making our foreheads touch, and the way this moment is starting to build up I
non-intimately close my eyes listening to what Teddy has to say, trusting her as an important piece of information spills from her mouth.

“Therefore (Y/n) doesn't need me anymore since she now has you Bendy, she has had you in her heart even before I died, I know you are the one that has to make her smile again, demon or not!

She has watched your cartoons to the point of memorizing every action and reaction where it's annoying to me to real death!

Some people have been in love with cartoon characters to the extent of creating games of marrying those characters and going to a courthouse to change their last name to that character they love. But never have the chance of those characters actually being real in life and getting to know who they actually are off the cartoon set!