Chapter 17: Tying the Knot. 🍋

Y/n)'s POV:

It's been a few years now.
The animation studio has skyrocketed since it's only a family company from now on. Alaina has skipped quite a few grades and is about to graduate high-school even though she's only 9 years old. Linda, Charlie, Barley, and Edgar have been taking care of her while Bendy, Henry, and myself are organizing things at the studio. Bendy and I have taken pride in our work and this studio, especially when I showed him how to animate himself. We are now in the middle of season 3 of "Bendy and Friends" and I swear Bendy is as bad as Uncle Henry when it comes to animating the show.

Even though this is a family company, we have hired a few workers and showed them the ropes of the place. Renovation took forever I'll tell you that much! However, Bendy and I did put some careful consideration of the amusement park underneath the animation studio, and decided to try it.

Huge Success! We've hired a few more people because of that, and I'm making sure everyone is treated correctly.

A nice lady named Allison Pendle contacted me the other day and congratulated me on the success which I thought was nice, Bendy also agreed.

Although Aliana is about to graduate since she skipped a lot of grades, she's been the technology geek around here as she and Aunt Linda go and promote things on social media. Reason why we've been successful as we are considered a "Throwback" like Betty Boop, Mighty Mouse, or even Tom and Jerry.

While walking to Uncle Henry's office to dismiss him for the weekend, I just sent out the newest cartoon
"Uncle it's time to go. And on your way out I need you to tell everyone else whose working overtime to get out as well."

To my surprise he was packing up. He told me he had a date with Aunt Linda and that Charley, Barley, and Edgar we're taking care of Aliana having movie night Friday as they plan on studying for her finals. I chuckled at this and Henry ruffled my hair before pulling me into a hug kissing my cheek goodbye as he did as I said.

Now the studio is empty. Except for two other people.

I make my way deeper and deeper down the studio using the fixed elevator that went all the way down to where the offices were. Bendy now being the main boss, has now where there used to be Joey's office is now both of ours.

I lean against the doorframe as I watch him draw with his tongue stuck out. So cute.
I just stand there and watch until he notices me. When he eventually does he just smiles as he stands up to put everything away.

"Heya Toots. End of the day already? How's everything coming along?"
He asks as I hug him from behind.

"Yeah.... Everything is running smoothly, and the whole building is closed too. But let me ask you this, Do you remember what today is?" I asked teasingly yet lovingly. His body tensed for a moment as he stopped what he was doing while I giggled knowing he'd probably would forget knowing how busy he's been.

"Today is the day I entered this place" Quickly he relaxed and turned around embracing me into a hug.

"And it's the same day you knocked some sense into me literally. I honestly think I still have the bump to prove it too." I remembering that moment when I hit him with that softball bat. Good times.

"Wanna go catch a movie then?"

"Actually, I was thinking about doing something else tonight" He said hugging a bit tighter. Releasing me, he grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the throne room we still had for movie night sometimes.

"Bendy? What are you doing? What is this something 'else' you had in mind?" I kept following him until we made it to the bedroom where he just all of a sudden picked me up hurling him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.