Chapter 12: Cleaning? Date? Or Both?

3rd POV:

(Y/n) was guided to a kitchen by Bendy to find that all the food she bought and took from the house were somewhat covered in ink. Not badly, so (Y/n) could always just wash it off with some water since it was all packaged and protected by plastic that (Y/n) put over just incase something like this happened but..... Did this place even have running water to wash it off?

Luckily there was a faucet to test this out. (Y/n) turned it on with the cold leaver and.....
Success!
There was Cold. Fresh. Water in the studio. You would think there wasn't because of all the Ink and stuff, but there apparently there was.

(Y/n) washed the bagged vegetables, and cut the bag conserving the meat and started to cook her meal for the day.
Bendy could smell the aroma of the food where he was sitting, and like the cartoon character that he is, he started the follow the aroma (Y/n) made by cooking and came behind her hugging her stomach area placing his 'chin's on the top of her head.
(Y/n) was startled a moment and tensed up, but soon relaxed into his embrace.

"What ya making Toots?" He said looking over what she was doing kinda drooling at the smell.

"Oh, Nothing special...Did you want me to make you some too since all you eat is ink and Bacon sou-"

"Yes!" He said without hesitation not letting (Y/n) finish her sentence.

"Yes what?" (Y/n) smiled at his excitement over something simple as this, though if there's anything that's gonna happen is that there was going to manners.

"Uhh...Yes ..please..?"
(Y/n) could tell the uncertainty in his voice when saying this because he never really had to use manners before until now, but oh was that going to change.

Once (Y/n) was done with her little concoction she set a plate for him and her. Then because of how (Y/n) robbed her own house from before coming back to the studio, there's now silverware.
Of course Bendy ate with his hands which isn't surprising, but being the lady (Y/n) was she was eating with the silverware. What was funny is that once Bendy had a mouthful of the food (Y/n) prepared was that he started to moan and grunt because of how delicious the food was.

"Heh. I'm guessing you like the food?" (Y/n) said being the little smart alec she is, chuckling at Bendy's reaction to real food.

"It's sooooo good... who wouldn't love this!" Bendy was shoveling the food in his mouth where it looked like he was chipmunk with how much food was stuffed into that black hole of his.

"Heh. Never knew my cooking was so good to make a demon moan"
(Y/n) Laughed at her own remark as Bendy stopped eating after hearing that remark, he almost choked on the food.

Though two can play at that game.

"Who said it was the food? Maybe it's the cook who made it so good~?"

Bendy said with a smug look on his face. (Y/n) was blushing madly not expecting that sort if comment from him. (Y/n) couldn't look him in the eyes for a moment, but continued to play the flirting game until one of them caved in.

"Make sure not to eat too much or else you'll miss desert."

"Oh? So does this mean your on the menu since your so sweet and look delicious?"

"Who said it's for you? It maybe you who's on my menu since you my kind of dark delectable sweetness I can enjoy."

"Oh?~ So you only crave me eh? Who knew. Though your lips are sweeter than anything I've ever tasted. Then again you're my personal eye candy."

"Gah!"

(Y/n) was the one who caved in. Her whole face was a bright crimson red all the way to her ears. (Y/n) covered her face in embarrassment as she shook it side to side trying to shake it off.

The girl that couldn't smile (Male Bendy × Abused Female Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें