Magcon- Taylor and Jack G

characters:

Reese Johnson- 16 year old girl, becomes best friends with jack Johnson and jack gilinsky, long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, tall, not very popular.

Maisie Johnson- 17 year old girl, Reese's sister, long brown hair, bright green eyes, small, gets very popular.

Magcon boys.

chapter 1:

Reese's P.O.V:

"Watch the sun hit the water as the waves curl, ey, no plans but a drink in ma hand" I heard my alarm vibrate... ready for my first day at my new school.

Yes I have jack and jacks song set as my alarm!..

I get out of bed and walk over to my closet. I pick out my black skinny jeans, a sports bra, a guns and Roses tee and black vans.

I walked into my bathroom in my room and curled the ends of my hair and tied my bangs in a black bow.

I put on foundation, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, I grabbed my bag and my phone and walked out of my room.

I get to the kitchen to see a note addressing to me and Maisie..

"Hey sweetie, me and you father have had to go to candada for our work. I've left the refrigerator full of food and theirs alot of money in mine and sams room!

miss you.
Lots of love.
Mom and dad x "

I put the letter down and shouted Maisie.

"Mais and dad have gone to canada"

"great this is what we needed on our first fucking day!" she shouted back at me making me giggle.

-------

We pull up in Maisie's pastel pink lamborghini.

"ready" Maisie said grabbing her bag.

I nodded my head and got out of the car.

my first lesson was English with Mrs Fellows.

"hey I'm jack Johnson who are you?" the cute boy asked.

"hey I'm Reese Johnson! nice to meet you jack!" I said.

"haha same last names.. show me your time table?" he asked. I passed him it.

"we are in all the same lessons except Language. Your with my best friend Jack Gilinsky!"

"Oh shit you two are those vines right!"

"haha.. yeah." he said blushing.

"Paradise is set as my alarm! haha" I replied.

----

I walked in the class and sat next to jack.

"hello class. We have a new student joining our school. Her name is Reese Johnson." the teacher said.

"hey so do you wanna hag out with me and jack since you probably know literally no one here!!" jack leant over his desk to talk.

"umm. yeah if that's ok with you!!" I said turning my head towards him.

-------

*lunch time*

"hey Reese!" jack said pulling me to the music room.

"Dude where are we going!!" I said laughing.

"Here.. Jack this is the new girl Reese she will be staying with us" jack replied.

The boy was sitting next to the piano eating his dinner. He was so hot!.

"Hey gorgeous!" he said standing up. Which made me blush slightly.

"Hey! nice meeting you babe!" I said hugging him.

"woow finally a girl that calls you babe!!" jack g said.

"you might get a little confused so just call me jj" jack Johnson said smiling.

-------