Chapter 3: Taylor And Reese

Reese's P.O.V:

I wake up at 5 am to go in the shower. I push the blankets off me. I ran over to my bathroom and switched it on, I took of my bra and underwear. to feel the hot water on my old cuts was horrible!. Switched the water of and dried myself.

I picked up my phone and saw a message from Maisie's fried taylor.

From- TAYLOR C

Hey, I've heard I'm invited to your mom and dads party right? I've seen you around. You are gorgeous so maybe you wanna.. hang out some time? xx

To- TAYLOR C

Hey, umm yeah you got that right umm thanks taylor. yeah sure I would love to hang out with you babe? just let me no aight xx

Taylor.. The hottest boy I've seen just asked me... Reese Johnson to hang out with him.. basically a date! shit!!.

I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out my long black knitted jumper, some denim shorts, knee high socks and white converse.

I straightened my hair and put a pink flower headband.

I did my usual make up, grabbed .y bag and phone them walked downstairs.

I grabbed an apple and waited for Maisie.

"Mais.. taylors asked me to hang out with him tonight" I shouted ands I heard her walking into the kitchen

"oooooo check Reese out. He told me he liked you!" she said pushing my hips.

We both laughed and so she's grabbed her car keys and I locked the door.

"you look really nice Reese!" she said driving off the front yard.

"thanks I feel like so refreshed.. as if nothing has happened like what happened a few months ago it has gone? If you get what I mean!" I said looking at my phone to see 2 texts I open them.

From- BABY JACK

Hey hurry you douche! love yaa x

To- BABY'JACK

Who you tellin you swag fag love ya too homie x

From- Taylor C

Hey babe, so tonight I will pick you up at 6 then we will go from their ok? xx

To- Taylor C

Hey Sweet, Yeah sure I guess formal? xx

We were finally at school and I see jack and jj.

I shut the door and walk behind jack.

"hey hey hey!!" I say hugging jack.

"hey babe!!" he squeeled hugging me back.

Taylor comes over..

"Umm hey, can I talk to you for a second?" he said rubbing his neck.

I nod and walked away from jack and jj.

"Hey what's up?"

"Umm I just needed to do this." he cupped my face and our lips crashed it was a different feeling from jacks kiss... This was better.

He deepens the kiss by rubbing his tongue across my bottom lip, I open it and our tongues are fighting. I feel his hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer, I wrap my hands in his hair trying not to knock his bandana out of place. his hands finally few to my bum and he squeezes it making me smile which then made him smile.

I pull away and he had a massive grin on his face.

"see you around.. Reese" he said winking walking off.

i just stud their staring... why did he do that? does he like me? What if he does? well I like him... wait.. I can't do this I kissed jack last night.. He just watched me.. shit...

"what the fuck.. why did he do that?" jack asked looking pissed.

"I'm not sure..." I said starstruck.

"jack calm the fuck down.." jj said grabbing jack

"no man. I really like Reese... woow that came out.. I'm sorry Reese..." jack says hugging me.

"it's cool jack I love youuu!" I say hugging him back.

We walked to the high school and I saw Maisie, taylor and aaron all around their lockers.

"hey guys" jj said walking over to them.

"hey. umm so are you still up for tonight" taylor asked.

"umm yeah sure! formal or casual" I ask looking at him.

"cool and formal babe" he replys winking.

-----------

*lunch time*

I walked outside the music room to hear jack singing.

woow he was a really good singer...

I walk in and he had his eyes closed back faced to me 

" woow jack... your really good!" I say running over to him hugging him.

"t -thanks Reese. It means alot that people like my voice." jack says hugging me back.

"So what's going on tonight then?" he asks sitting on the floor.

"well taylor asked me to go on a date with him.." I reply looking at the floor

"Oh ok. will you come to mine after?"

"ofcourse I will Mr gilinsky" I reply laughing.