Chapter 11: You need to decide...

Shawns P.O.V:

I met this girl a couple days ago called Dylan and she's so cool.

She has long lilac hair, bright blue eyes, she has a really good body and she is so gorgeous.

DYLAN

Hey Shawn:) So i was wondering if you wanted to hang out today? let me know x

SHAWN

Hey Dylan! yeah sure umm what if I pick you up about 12? x

DYLAN

Yeah we will go the back or shopping! :) see you soon Shawny x

I really like her.

"Shawn what you up to today?" Carter asks walking into the living room.

"I'm going to hang with Dylan" I reply keeping my eyes in the tv.

"oooo SHAWN HAS A BAE!" Carter shouts

"What!!!" Maisie says running into us

"Yeah.. he's got over Asami!" carter says smiling.

"I can't wait to tell ree- oh wait.. she's not back yet.. when do they get back??" Maisie asks looking on her phone.

"isn't it like 2 days?" I say rubbing my neck.

I seriously can't wait to see Reese!  I've missed her so much!.

i walk into my room and fall on the bed.

my phone began to ring.

"Hello? " I say

"Hey, it's Asami " my heart stops

"What? why are you calling me I told you to stay away from me "

"Shawn I'm i need your help, please I guess you could say I'm in trouble " why is she calling me for?

" Well call someone else.. I don't care "

" Oh.. Ok we all know that's a lie "

"Look Asami leave me the fuck alone I've moved on.. I don't need you no more so pleade just delete my number "

"haha and am I going to listen to you? haha don't make me laugh to hard. Shawn we all know you want to come here "

"  Asami leave me alone your sick in the head. you cheated on me how many times with different people and you think I'd take you back..."

"Shut up. your a wimp, non of the guys like you, they have to like you. They only got along with you because I was with you, your a little prick who needs to stand up for yourself. Oh and tell DYLAN I'm watching her "  What how did she know about her? I hate this girl so fucking much.

"Your a low life bitch, who needs to grow the fuck up I mean come on saying that a girl you don't even know your watching her.. way to make someone feel fucking great. Look I don't wanna talk to you. So have a great day." I ended the call and blocked her number.

I call Dylan.

"Hey Shawn what's up? " just to hear her voice puts me in a great mood.

"Hey.. Dylan I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend? " my heart is beating so fast.

"Shawn... ofcourse I would!! can I come to your place tonight.. I don't feel right here? "

" Yeah if you want you can bunk here for a while. You will like Maisieshe's my best friend. She lives with me and her boyfriend carter, and also taylor and Reese, they live here aswell. "

" Oh thankyou! I will pack my things and come over! see you soon! " and I end the call.

I walk over to the kitchen fridge and grab a bottle of fresh orange juice. Carter and Maisie are all cuddled up on the sofa watching TV.

"guess who's dating Dylan! " I scream!!

"Your with her!! dude I'm so happy for you!" carte says smiling.

"Yeah she's stopping here for a while as she doesn't feel safe at her house" I say walking over to the end of the L shaped brown sofa.

--------

"Maisie, Carter this is Dylan!" I say holding her bags.

"Hey! your place is so cool!" Dylan says.

Her and Maisie might get on just fine.

Reese's P.O.V:

it's mine and taylors last day here and we decided to go shopping in the town.

I put on my denim shorts, my taylor caniff muscle tee showing my white sports bra and my white converse. I put my hair in a high ponytail, I put on mascara and pink lipstick, I grabbed my phone and walked out to see taylor in his shorts, his taylor caniff muscle tee and black vans with a blue bandana.

"Twinsies!" I shout grabbing my phone.

" Picture time!" Tay said smiling.

We do loads of poses, silly faces, cute faces, one where I'm laughing at him and he is smiling at me.

We take about 30 pictures and the one where we're both laughing is now set as my front screen.

"you ready to go?" Tay asks

I nod and we walk out to the car, I get in the passenger seat.

I put in the cd I brought with me and it was 'Justin bieber journals' I guess you could say I'm obsessed with him.

"YOUR ALL THAT MATTERS TO MEEEEEE! YEAH YEAH" I sing looking out of the roof.

We get to the little town and taykor puts the roof up.

"Let's go on here!!" I say dragging taylor into a girly shop.

----------

We finish shopping and I look on twitter to see people have been asking me to do a video, I check my youtube to see I haven't posted in 3 months... woow! I need to do one!.

"Tay when we get back were doing the boyfriend and girlfriend tag!" I say putting 7 shopping bags in the back of the car as he puts 10 in.. such a girl!!.

--------

"Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been posting videos, I've been kinds busy!!. So as you can see um not in my house.. I'm in the Maldives! with my beautiful boyfriend taylor caniff!" I started to feel his face making him laugh.

"Ok so today I'm doing the boyfriend tag. The girlfriend tag will be up on tays channel which will be in the description bellow! ok let's start!!" I say.

------

We finish my video and get ready for his video on his channel.

"What's up guys taylor here. So today I'm with my gorgeous girlfriend Reese Johnson!" He kissed my cheek which I found really sweet.

"Ok where doing the girlfriend tag. The boyfriend tag is on her channel so click her face to go to that! It will also be in the description bellow! So let's cracking on!"

---------

So we finished the videos and all we had to do was edit.. i left tay to do that.

So shawn text me saying his new girlfriend is staying at our house for a while, that's cool I can't wait to meet her!!.