Chapter 6: Shopping spree with the girls

Reese's P.O.V:

So my mom and dad come back from Canada today. I'm kinda excited to see them but I just wanna leave for Atlanta magcon.

"so what times mom getting back? " Maisie asks me cooking breakfast.

"I'm not too sure. I think it's like 6?" I reply getting my phone out of my cardigan pocket.

today we was just going to chill until our parents get back.

Taylor, Carter, Asami, Jack, Jj, Aaron, Nash, Cam, Shawn, Jacob, Mahogany, Matt, Hayes are all stopping at my house as our flight is at 5 in the morning.

"hey Asami is coming around in 10 minutes were going to the mall go get ready" Maisie says sitting down to watch the tv.

I walk upstairs and I walk over to my wardrobe.

"hmm.. what to wear?" I say to myself.

I grab my baggy burgundy jumper, knee high black socks and my white converse.

I curled the ends of my hair and out my bangs in a black bow. I did my usual make up, I checked my phone and I have 2 messages so I opened them.

From- MY TAYLOR

Hey babe i will be around by 4 xx

From- BABY JACK

Hey so me around nd jj will be around for 5 can't wait to see my best friendd:) x

To- MY TAYLOR

Hey hey hey. Ok can't wait to see youu:) love ya xx

To- BABY JACK

Hey jack. that's cool! can't wait to see you too!:) x

I grab my purse purse and shut my bedroom door.

"So are you and shawn actually dating now?" I hear Maisie say

"yeah.. He asked me out the day Reese walked in on me and him kissing... In her room. that was so fucking embarrassing!" I heard Asami say making me giggle.

I walked into the hallway and put on my shoes.

" Ok let's go!" I say grabbing my... oh I mean Maisie's car keys.

its my 17th birthday in a week so I'm hoping to get a car! Yeeey!.

We get in the car and my favourite song 'sweater weather' comes in so of course I turned it up so loud we were all singing in as we were driving to the mall!.

I'm honestly so glad I moved. I've never been this happy before!.

-----

"Ok I'm going in la senza to get bikinis and bras and ofcourse panties!" Asami says grabbing mine and Maisie's hands running over there.

I walk over to the bikinis and pick up a lime green one which looked great!, a black one and pastel blue.

I brought some cute bras and matching panties. I had this OCD where I have to have matching panties and bras.. weird I know.

We walked into the vans shop and I brought 2 bags, 4 tops *2 for me, 2 for taylor* and 2 pairs of vans *1 pair for me, the other for tay*.

I pay and we walked over to American Apparel. 

I walked over to the men's section and picked a few cheeky pairs of boxers for tay, I grabbed some crop tops, shorts and baggy jumpers I went up to pay when my phone buzzed in my back pocket.

"Hello?" I say to the unknown number.

"don't you dare hurt taylor..or in fact any of the boys or else I will hurt you. I'm surprised taykor picked you over me  your fat, ugly, a whore kissing jack! then dating taylor! eww he can do way more better than fucking you you slut go and die where all fucking waiting" the girl on the phone said.

"haha.. are you trying to make me feel scared? or in fact make me hurt myself all gain. its not gonna work. your just another fan who thinks your gonna get a chance with any off the boys. well naah!"I say laughing

"I just don't don't want my boys getting hurt again"

I put the phone down and walk over to the food court where the 2 girls were.

They were with someone but I'm not sure who It was?

he looked really familiar... who is it.

I get closer to see..