Chapter 10: She's back...

Reese's P.O.V:

I wake up to be blinded by the bright sun light. The white sheet curtains where blowing, Tays arm was drooped around my waist.

"Tay.." I say nudging him

*snores louder*

"Taylor Caniff" I say nudging him again.

He can hear me but he just does this to annoy me.

"Taylor Caniff wake up right now you lazy ass" I said grabbing my pillow hitting him making him giggle softly.

"Ok.. Ok. . calm down!! I'm awake" he says sitting up rubbing his eyes.

his morning voice is so fucking sexy!

it makes me want him.

BAD.

"Don't talk when you wake up. You make me want you" I say kissing him cheek.

"what am I meant to do? oh so you want me then" he says winking showing his braces.

"I guess you could say that" I reply as he pushes his lips against mine. I loved the way that when I kiss him I still get sparks in my stomach.

We start to take our clothes off leaving me in my panties and tay.. naked.

He trails kisses, love bites all down my chest and my stomach reaching my panties. He takes them of throwing them to the end of the bed.

He thrusts into me as our lips meet again.

"I love you so fu- fucking much baby" he says in between his breaths.

"Babe i love you so fucking mu- much more" I reply grabbing his neck pushing it towards mine. He gets faster and faster, I suck on his neck leaving marks all over.

He reaches his climax as I feel him reach inside me.

He collapses beside me as we both catch our breath.

"I love you Reese Johnson" He says kissing my shoulder making me shiver.

"I love you too Taylor Caniff" I reply leaning in kissing his lips.

I know taylor is the one for me.

Maisie's P.O.V:

I walked over to the kitchen to find carter cooking... This isn't very good.

"Carter don't cook babe. Your not exactly the best" I say kissing his cheek.

"what you TRYNA say!" he says throwing the spatula to the other side of the kitchen making me laugh.

"Im'a go pick that up" he says laughing.

I heard a knock at the door.

I walk over to the door and surprised to see..

"Asami?" I say socked.

"Yeah.. hey Maisie. look I know your all hating me right now, I loved shawn so much but I never new that I would of hurt him that bad. I'm so sorry Maisie. Will you forgive me?" She said starting to cry.

"Asami I.. I can't just let you say sorry and then let you back in to our friendship again. You hurt my best friend. But you don't have a reason why?" I say. Carter comes behind and so does shawn...

Shawns P.O.V:

I heard Maisie say Asami?  I she here? or was i dreaming. I walk out of mine and matts room to see Asami and carter standing at the door, guess who was their... Asami.

"Sh- Shawn..." She says crying.

"Asami!" I reply standing behind carter.

"Why are you here? How did you find us? What are you here for?" i had so many questions to ask her.

"Look shawn shawn I made the biggest mistake ever.. I know your hurt right now and I know you have alot of westerns to ask and I'm pretty sure the girls have alot of shouting to do!" Asami says wiping her tears away.

I guess you could say I'm falling for her.. again.

"Asami leave please.. you hurt my best friend and I know you will do it again" carter says trying to shut the door that I held open.

"No carter. let her in.. let her explain herself please.. For me" I say as I feel my eyes tear up once again.

Him and Maisie move to let her in and I walk to my room as she follows.

Let's see what she has to say...

Taylors P.O.V:

" going in the shower" Reese says finally getting out of bed.

"can I join you?" I ask smiling.

"umm.. I'm no-" she was interrupted by me..

"Reese I've seen it all before" I say winking.

"Come along.." she says walking into the bathroom leaving the door open.

I wait until I hear the shower curtain shut.

I walk in quietly and open the curtain and get in.

I wrap my arms around Reese's wet body making her jump.

"Oh my lord taykor you scared me" she said as I turned her around facing me.

"how'd you know it was me?" I said smirking.

"because of your bracelets" she said smiling.

"you look so fucking hot right now" I said kissing her neck causing her to let out a moan.

"Tay we've all ready had sex once tod-" I interrupted her by crashing my lips against her.

I guess you could say I was kinda horney...

I picked her up and pushed her against the shower wall, the water was dripping on our faces and all over our body.

She looked so fucking sexy.

I put my dick inside her letting out a moan from the both of her causing us both to moan in between our kiss.

"Tay" she moans.

She moans louder making me go faster, she makes me so fucking happy.

I reach my time and finally finish.. what just happened.

"I love you so fucking much Reese Johnson you make me so happy" I say kissing her soft, wet lips.

"Taylor Caniff you don't understand how much you mean to me. Since the day I moved to Nebreska high school and I saw you I knew I wanted you and look, I have you. Taylor I'm madly in love with you" she replys making me fill.

I'm totally in love with Reese and no one is getting in the way of this.