Chapter 9: It gets better

Taylors P.O.V:

All the guys are around now and it's so nice to see everyone happy.. except shawn.

"Eyy man. Cheer up, You will find someone better than her" I say bro hugging him.

"Bro I don't think I can get over her. It's just like you loosing Reese" he says with his head in his hands.

"Man I know I would be lost but you have all of us! If you ever wanna talk I'm here bro aight!" I say

he nods. I can tell he isn't happy without her. I might have to get some girl to fix his heart... but I don't know how.

Reese's phone went off.

"Hello?" she said.

"Yeah?"

"What no.. m- my parents?" she fell to the floor crying.

I run over to the other side of the living room and pick up her phone and hug her 

"Who's this" I say feeling the anger bubble up in my stomach.

"Hello this is the hospital. Reese's parents have been in a terrible crash and they are being rushed into surgery now."

"What!!!! We're coming now" I put the phone down and grab Reese of the floor.

"What's happening" Cam says.

"Reese's Parents. .. hospital come on guys" I say grabbing my car keys.

"Maisie.. Mom, DAD"  Reese said getting in the car.

-------

"Hello. I'm Dr.Nancy family of Mr and Mrs Johnson? "

"Yeah I need to see my mom and dad" Reese says falling in my arms crying.

"Ok only 4 people can go in the room with them" he answered

"I'm bringing carter" Maisie says grabbing Carters hands falling into his arms.

"Come on babe your coming with me" Reese says.

I don't think It's going to be a very nice view for the girls..

We're all praying that they make it.

Reese's P.O.V:

I walk into their room. My mom looks dead.. I don't like this she looks in pain.

"Mom please dont leave us. Not yet please mom I love you so much" I say kissing her knuckles.

*BEEP BEEP*

The beeping got slower.

"Mom no please mom please don't go" I say crying hard.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

She's gone.

My mom

My best friend

She's just left us

"No. This is my fault" I said falling beside her bed on my knees crying into my hands.

"Don't you ever blame yourself for this. It's not your fault baby" Taylor says picking me up.

I get up and kiss my mom's cheek one last time.

"Sweet dreams Mommy" I say holding my tears back.

I look over to see the green line on my dad's machine is straight.

"Noo dad don't leave us aswell please!!!!"I said running very behind Maisie who was in Carters arms now balling in tears.

"Please don't fucking leave aswell!!!!" Maisie says