έκπληξη

Long  ago in a place old as time came to be and it was in the great place of Egypt. There was a land called γκρι γάτα ( gray cat). Yea they had grey cat but it was so much more than that. there was a magic everyone was after at that time. Everyone thought that they could strike it down with no problem. Ship after ship they call went missing. Air plane after Air plane they all vanished. Soon they got the message. they sent a missile but it never was set off and till this day they still have not figured out why. There queen klyu nif (Cleo Nefa) had great power. The agility , reflex, 6th sense, healing factor,  strength to push buildings over.

 Her over all power was the blessing of The Phoenix. The beauty but scary blessing used her magic to shield the Egytain land from outsider but it failed when a darkness came and broke through the land and casted a war that lasted for several centuries.

Cleo finally rose from her throne and fought the heart of the darkness. The queen of the darkness was named Ciargra. Her and Cleo fought till the end and at the end Cleo used the last bit of her magic to cast a live long spell. If her future soul doesn't remember who she is in time when the land clock runs out the darkness has won.

This is the last Phoenix

I was walking around school with my laptop in my hand and my glasses hanging on my nose  I quickly push them back up and continue to walk to my next class. i was having a good day, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping and music was heavily playing through my ears

till my darkness goes

i was pushed to the ground having my glasses fall off and my laptop spilling out of  my hands and my earphones were ripped out. My afro was pulled back and i was forced to look up. The all you hear is laughing and then next thing you know im in the girls bathroom cleaning up my bloody nose. I ran the water and cleaned my face as i splashed water on me and quickly got a paper towel and wipped off my face. I took a look in the mirror behind me and saw that a girl with a crazy afro but had blood on her face and her eyes were black with a orange ring around it. she looked lost when she saw me and when she did she saw fear. 

In fear i quickly turned around to see that nothing was there. Nothing, not even a sign. Then i heard a knocking at the door " Jahseh are you ok" a soft voice said. That was my friend amber. Her and i have been through thick and thin together.  " Yea, thanks i said and she slowly peeked her head around the corner " Hey bestfriend. here, i found your laptop, its not broken" she said and i smiled. " thank you" i said and she nodded " come on, lets go to gym before we get a write up." Her and i left the bathroom smiling but her smile faded away once she saw who was in front of us. 

" Hey tramp one and Tramp two" my other bully Sara said to us. Amber was the first one to put her head down " What did i do to you" i said with my eyes in spitting rage. I'm tired of this, always being afriad of someone i wanna fight for once in my life. She laughed before answering " WHAT DID YOU DO?" she screams at me which kinda made me finch. " HE WAS ALWAYS INLOVE WITH YOU, HE WANTED YOU AND NOT ME LIKE I WASNT GOOD ANOUGH FOR HIM. THE MOST POPUALR GUY IN SCHOOL WANTED TO GO OUT WITH A GIRL LIKE  YOU" she said and i clutched my fist. " Stop" i gritted and amber slowly looked at me  " Jahseh" she whispered.

" I MEAN HOW COULD HE FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU? YOUR WEAK, SPINLESS, YOU HAVE NO OTHER FREINDS" she continued to scream at me. " please stop, dont pend this on me" i said " I MEAN LOOK AT YOU, YOUR PATHIC. HE BROKE UP WITH ME SO THAT HE COULD HAVE YOU HE EVEN BOUGHT YOU ROSES, WHICH HE DIDNT DO FOR ME AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO TURN HIM DOWN" she continued on and on making me even more angry. " IS THAT THE WAY YOUR MOTHER DID YOUR FATHER." now shes done it.  btw my parents are dead.

" DONT PEND YOUR PROBLEMS ON ME!"i screamed but louder than i had intended. The glass behind her shattered and her body flew rapidly to them. Amber and i froze because we didn't know what to do from there. i finally turned to amber once i got my thoughts straight " Run now" i said and she nodded and we both ran from the scene. we both ran out of the school " what did you do Jahseh" she asked " i don't know, you clearly just saw me make that huge mess and you think i know? " i said and i ran to my car.

i unlocked it and we both got in and we drove off " Where are we going" she asked but i just speedup. " Jahseh..." was the last thing i heard before i heard another voice wasn't amber's.

" Cleo Nefa" i turned to amber but to see her replaced with the girl from the bathroom but then paid my attention back to the road " what do you want" i gritted " You need to remember who you are" she said with many voices following her " i know who i am, who are you" i asked. " you already know" she said. " JAHSEH" i heard and i came back to reality but it was too late