προσευχή σου για μενα

προσευχή σου για μενα= Pray for me

Jahsehs pov

" How long have I been out" I asked looking at shuri. I felt extremely cold and I felt bad for hurting her. " A long time" shuri said but I could tell she was hiding something. " exactly how long" I said now looking at the man beside her. He kinda looked about from me but looked into my eyes. I got lost in his almost seeing his whole story in his brown eyes
" 5 years" he finally said. " 5 years you have been asleep" he said.

Then I thought about it " AMBER" I screamed remembering I left my sister/ friend alone for 5 years " Where is Amber" I said quietly. T'challa sucked his teeth and shuri looked at him. " W-wkabi s-said t-that y-ou woul-would tell me when I g-got to wa-wakanda" I said choking on my sobs. T'challa grabbed my hand tighter and he kneeled down shushing me.

" Amber needs your help" he said " Where is she" I said. " She was ahh taken to another base but the base isn't what it's cracked up to be" he said. " What does that mean" I asked confused. " The base that had taken your friend was taken to a base called HYDRA" He said. I felt like that was familiar "But before you save Amber you need to learn about yourself" he said.

" What about myself" I said " If we hadn't froze you, you would have been terrorizing the whole country, you can save the world now" he said. There that is again. Me saving the world and everyone in it, but what about me? What about me is so damn special?

" Can i please stand up" I asked them. T'challa looked at shuri and she nodded and he nodded to me and I sat up and swung my legs over. I look my mask off and the IV and patches off me and looked in the mirror. I was thicker, my hair was longer and I was taller. " There is a difference" I said and shuri smiled but I frowned when I realized what I had done to her.

" Shuri I am so so so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you 5 years ago" and shuri stopped me " It's fine" she said. Later on a girl named Nakia took me to get some real clothes from the store. While I was walking I got a lot of stares from people, I guess they could sense that I wasn't of Wakanda. " Americans..." I heard someone mutter. " Why doesn't she go back to her own country" another one said.

" She looks like a money" another said
" She is a danger to us all" another said and so on and so on. Nakia whispered in my ear " Don't pay attention to ignorance" I nodded and we walked in a clothing store. " Pick anything you like" she said and I looked around the store. I could see the cashier looking at me weird, like I was some kind of alien. But as Nakia said, don't pay attention to ignorance.

I looked in the back for a girl with comma's and see a hella fine stuff. I wonder if she would be mad if I bought it all? Anyway I picked a black dress with a black cape that had yellow on the inside.