όνειρο μήνυμα

όνειρο μήνυμα= dream message

Beep beep beep

"Cleo.." that name sounded familiar

"Cleo" there was a second memory, the girl in the bathroom.

"Cleo..." the white blinding light went away and I saw that I was somewhere else

I sat on a huge gold throne and i wore gold clothes that were close to nothing.
I saw that there were 3 people kneeling before me. " Where am I" My voice sounded echoed and over other voices like i was stuck in a dream. " My queen" I heard and I looked at the men who were infron of me. " Who said that" I said and one of the men had slowly raises there hand. " Come here" I said.

The man stood up with half of his face shown and all you could see his eyes." Who are you" I asked him. " My Amrie" he said. " Where are we Amrie"  I asked him. He looked scared and I reached out to him. His hands shook but he took my hand anyway. " It's ok, just tell me where we are" I said.

" γκρι γάτα" he says im replied. " What does that mean?" " Grey cat, we are in grey cat Egypt my queen" he said with his head hanging low and his eyes not meeting mine. " I know your mask isn't to cover your mouth like that, something happened" I tightened my grip on his hand a little bit. " What happened" I said.

He let go of my hands and he unwrapped his mask and I could see that his eyes shined a bright blue and to the bottom part of his face was black and it looked like he had been cursed by something. He wrapped it back and looked down. " How did you get it" I said.

" You did it" he said. I looked behind him to see the other men with there masks off and there eyes glowing blue. " You cursed us because our parents disobeyed you. When I reach my 21st birthday I shall become a stone guardian statue." He said and I shook my head and stood up. " This is a dream" I whispered. " NO my queen this is reality" he said.

" Stop calling me that" I said. " You are the one who cursed my family. Your the monster every kid reads in there stories" he kept going on and on but it all started to have a loud ringing in my ears . " SHUT UP" I screamed and the ringing and white came back to play as my vision and hearing and then I saw black.

I gasped as I came back to and smelt burnt tire and fire. I looked over to see that the car had flipped over and it was on its top. I crawled over to the car to see that Amber wasn't in it. " If you want her back then do exactly what I say" I heard a voice tell me. " Wha- Who are you" I tried to tell but my throat was too sore.

" my name is W'kabi and i want to help you" the voice said. " Give me back my friend" I said now trying to Stand up. " Do not worry she is in good condition just do as I say do you can see her" he said. His voice said one thing but my heart said something different. " O-ok what do I do" I said. " The cops will be there soon enough. i need you to get out of there now" he said. i looked around to see an abandoned alleyway so i chose that as an escape root. I ran into an alleyway there was an dead end." Ok now what" i said out loud. 

" look up" he said and i did what he said and i saw a latter. " climb" he instructed. i ran up to the latter but i noticed that i couldn't reach it " i cant get to it" i said " you can and you will before the cops come" he said. i shook my head and closed my eyes to take a breathe. i opened my eyes and i jumped and i surprised myself because i barely made it considering that i was 10 feet below it. i reached out my hand and caught myself on the metal handle.

I pulled myself  up and continued to climb until i reached the roof. " good, your braver than i thought" he said. " how the hell are you in my head?" i asked " doesn't matter but what does matter is you finding your friend. Now look back up" he said. i looked up to see a ship about to land " back up" he said and i did. 

backed up and the ship landed. there was a man who came out of it wearing a blue cloth and a black tux. " Hello Jahseh, I'm W'kabi" he said and i blacked up as he came closer. " there is no need to be scared" he said and i kept looking back at the ship but then stopped. " where is she " i said. " i will take you too her, but we need to hurry" he said. i had to follow him, i needed to get amber back. " ok" i said and i nodded.

I'm going to get her back one way or another.