Mnemophobia

Mnemophobia= Fear of Memories

Everything happened in slow motion. I turn around to see a bomb heading towards me but I couldn't do anything at the time but worry about Amber. I turned to her and pushed her and she was flung to another wall. I noticed that my forced had a white aurora over my hand. My hands looked as if they were on fire yet the flames were white.

I looked at the bomb and caught it. I held it to my chest and somehow I made a forces field. " JAHSEH NO" the bomb went off. The fire burned my body but it didn't impact the outside. I let out a scream but I held the flames in the field. Amber covered her eyes from the bright white field " JAHSEH STOP" Nakia said. But I knew if I stopped everyone would die.

I looked at the flame and in my head I thought, why am I not dead yet? I put my hand out to see my burning skin but the flame didn't affect me anymore. My eyes were a bright orange. I grabbed the flames and the black ashes fell off and I saw my brown skin but a gold cuff. I grabbed another flame to see the same thing. " Jahseh?" I looked at T'challa and smiled. I breathed in the flames and let the fire into my body " JAHSEH"

The white forced field went away along with the flames. Black dust arose covering my body and all you could hear was my heavy breathing and everything went dead silent. I smiled and arose to the dust and I looked at myself

 I smiled and arose to the dust and I looked at myself

I turned around to see everyone in shock

I turned around to see everyone in shock.  Whatever my other life was, she was cool af. " Queen Cleo Nafa" one of the enimes from HYDRA says. His arm turns into a gun and shoots at me but the blast never made it. It was held in place but I wasn't doing it. Turned around to see she was concentrating on it and her nose was bleeding. " Go" she says but I shook my head no. I turned to the hydra agent and made my hand into flames and I threw a fire ball at him.

He ducked it and smirked " you missed" he turned around to run but the ball had come back and hit him and caused him to fall back first. " Stand down klaw" I say. " Made me" he throws anothrt grenade but not at me. At Amber.

" NO" I said trying to reach it but it had stopped in mid air. Amber was concentrating really hard. Her nose was bleeding and a blue aura surrounded her.
" GO!" she says but I shook my head again. " JAHSEH it's time for me to be your hero" she says still looking at the grenade but I could tell she was losing because the grenade was coming closer. " No Amber, i just got you back, I'm not losing you again" I said trying to held but her waved her hands and with her telekinesis she pushed me away. " No go! I need to save you and kill this asshole. " she says.

" Amber..." I say " T'challa get her out of here" she says. T'challa nods and tried to grab me but when he touched me his hand burned. " Ahh shit" he says. " T'challa please" Amber begs " Amber stop" I say about to break down.

" Please my queen...let me be your knight for once" she says. Queen. I grew to hate that word but I still respect it's values but in this case that was not happening. " I'm not leaving you" Amber just nodded at T'challa and his suit crawled on him and he grabs me. " T'challa please" I started to struggle against him " Tchall- AMBER PLEASE" I say but we were already out of the door.

I punched t'challas chest and he slid a few feet back but his whole suit turned purple. " I'm sorry my queen" he makes an x and he lets out all of the energy in his suit that causes me to fly back a couple of yards and land on my back. I started to see spots in my vision " I'm sorry, please forgive me" I feel my body it picked up and carried before everything went numb and black until I finally gave
up.

Hey guys sorry it's so short I ain't feel like writing today but anything for you guys. Don't forget to vote comment and follow ( Wow I sound like a youtuber) anyway I really appreciate you guys. In this book I reached 98 out of 1000band sum on infinity war topics and 12 for Egyptian out of 80. Thank you guys and see you on the next chapter. 💖💖💖